Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now the San Francisco media are talking crap.
So now the 49ers media are talking crap.Rant

https://ninernoise.com/2022/02/14/49ers-beat-bengals-super-bowl/
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Not a chance. We beat them easily without the 10 points they got off of muffed punts.

Burrow loves playing teams a 2nd time, and there’s no doubt in my mind we would have torched that secondary again (he threw for 348 yards, 2 TD’s, 125.6 rating against them).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 01:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not a chance. We beat them easily without the 10 points they got off of muffed punts.

Burrow loves playing teams a 2nd time, and there’s no doubt in my mind we would have torched that secondary again (he threw for 348 yards, 2 TD’s, 125.6 rating against them).

I agree, but there is something about these California teams we play in the NFL Championships.Hmm
Reply/Quote
It is interesting that Bengals had to lose to Browns AAFC rivals and to another team originally from Ohio

Only Lebron has been allowed victory
Reply/Quote
How sad is it they are talking about hypothetical situations... Sad Af...
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 03:09 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: It is interesting that Bengals had to lose to Browns AAFC rivals and to another team originally from Ohio

Only Lebron has been allowed victory

OMG, you are soo correct, in our Superbowls we lost to two Browns AAFC rivals. The 49ers and Rams.

Here is one for you. This season including post-season we were 0-4 against AAFC teams the 49ers, Rams, and Browns.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 04:03 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: OMG, you are soo correct, in our Superbowls we lost to two Browns AAFC rivals. The 49ers and Rams.

Here is one for you. This season including post-season we were 0-4 against AAFC teams the 49ers, Rams, and Browns.  Mellow

Well, looking it up, I think rams were just a AFL (earlier AFL) and NFL team. They weren't AAFC, but they were in ohio in the beginning.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 01:40 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: So now the 49ers media are talking crap.Rant

Nah. They had Nick Bosa and that is it, plus no back end to support their d-line. I believe we could have beat them handily the way our defense had been playing, but if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we’d all have a Merry Christmas.
Reply/Quote
Just let them talk, I'm sure JoeyB is reading every bit of it with his morning coffee and filing it away. Kind of like the Wink Martindale file drawer.
Reply/Quote
If there's one thing we learned from this season, it's that the Bengals use bulletin board material to the max. It's all good.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 09:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Just let them talk, I'm sure JoeyB is reading every bit of it with his morning coffee and filing it away. Kind of like the Wink Martindale file drawer.

I bet he's wiping the coffee that spilled through his nose when he laughed at this.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It's a Fansided page. These articles are mostly by fans who dabble as media, often not by formal education or training. Some of them eventually earn credentials to access the team, but they often just recycle news that passionate followers of a team already know about. This dude is just posting a daily clickbait article to generate revenue.
Reply/Quote
Losers write articles like this. I think he is mistaken though.
Reply/Quote
Don’t worry about them. They are stuck with no picks and a qb who makes raw projects look polished….all on an aging roster. They blew their chance this year when they blew the 4th quarter lead.
Reply/Quote
New rumor is that Tom Brady will still play if traded to the 49ers

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 01:03 PM)Go Cards Wrote: New rumor is that Tom Brady will still play if traded to the 49ers

does anyone have 3 different SB rings?
Reply/Quote
The same Niners that lost their last two Super Bowls?

Big yawn.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 10:41 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: If there's one thing we learned from this season, it's that the Bengals use bulletin board material to the max. It's all good.

Hopefully the confidence around here that we will be back in the SB next year doesn't inspire every other team to take it out on the Bengals. 
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 01:40 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: So now the 49ers media are talking crap.Rant

They're talking crap because they aren't scheduled to play us in the regular season in 2022.

[Image: 486fd89b2906c05c266fc8917b35c8f8.gif]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 11:07 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It's a Fansided page. These articles are mostly by fans who dabble as media, often not by formal education or training. Some of them eventually earn credentials to access the team, but they often just recycle news that passionate followers of a team already know about. This dude is just posting a daily clickbait article to generate revenue.

They get paid?
Reply/Quote