Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
OBJ lunches with Joe Cool at Shake in Shack in NYC
"He's a lot cooler," said Brown Friday of his first impression. "You hear the nickname, 'Joe Cool,' but sometimes, you know, you hear that, but he's a lot cooler."

"I told him this. I've seen him make some crazy throws. I've seen him make some big plays in some big moments," Brown said. "And you can just tell he's a fierce competitor and he does what he needs to do to get that team over the top."

“Insane, man. It's insane," Brown said. "I was telling (Burrow), I'm in this for Super Bowls. That's what is most important to me. To him as well. Just talking to him, he seems like an extreme competitor. We ate pretty quickly. I feel like we talked for two hours."

"I love ball and I was just really curious how things were called. Certain formations, pass protections, cadences," Brown said. "Hearing Joe talk about different plays, different route concepts, things that he likes, it seems like he's got a ton of confidence in his skill set matched up with the system and matched up with Coach (Zac) Taylor."

https://www.bengals.com/news/orlando-brown-jr-on-lunch-with-joe-burrow-he-s-a-lot-cooler
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Fitting right in, awesome. I love hearing it is about the Super Bowls and just ball man. Smirk
Reply/Quote
OBJ could NEVER be confused with someone else
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 02:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OBJ could NEVER be confused with someone else

Yeah, I don't think I will use that for Orlando Brown. I think I will just call him Orlando. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 02:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Fitting right in, awesome. I love hearing it is about the Super Bowls and just ball man. Smirk

Huh? Whachu talkin bout Willis? OBJ is a douche. He sounds like a crackhead who's cleaning Burrow's windshield at a stoplight trying to get something from him. We don't need his shit. 

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I don't think I will use that for Orlando Brown. I think I will just call him Orlando. Mellow
Lil' Zeus

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Huh? Whachu talkin bout Willis? OBJ is a douche. He sounds like a crackhead who's cleaning Burrow's windshield at a stoplight trying to get something from him. We don't need his shit. 

Now look what you did OP LMAO!!! Hilarious

(03-17-2023, 03:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lil' Zeus

Catchy, I like it. We gonna draft DaWand Jones next and just have Zeus...
Reply/Quote
Yeah it took me a second to figure out who they were talking about.

It’s not that OBJ…
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Now look what you did OP LMAO!!! Hilarious

Catchy, I like it. We gonna draft DaWand Jones next and just have Zeus...

Orlando's dad was Zues

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Now look what you did OP LMAO!!! Hilarious

(03-17-2023, 03:08 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yeah it took me a second to figure out who they were talking about.

It’s not that OBJ…

Wish we had an emoji with egg on the face. Somehow I missed the word Brown in the article and thought Burrow had lunch with Beckham. I apologize to Brown for my comment. HAHA!

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wish we had an emoji with egg on the face. Somehow I missed the word Brown in the article and thought Burrow had lunch with Beckham. I apologize to Brown for my comment. HAHA!

Love it Dog, made me literally lol 
Reply/Quote
Little Zeus is kind of weird for a guy 6'8 and 3 something. Maybe just Jr.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wish we had an emoji with egg on the face. Somehow I missed the word Brown in the article and thought Burrow had lunch with Beckham. I apologize to Brown for my comment. HAHA!

I wish we didn’t call Orlando Brown, OBJ.
Reply/Quote
Brown it is.
Reply/Quote
Listened to his presser I would say hitting a grand slam out of the park doesn’t do it justice. He laughed at some questions Marvin Lewis had for him in his interview at the combine. One was he was asked the capital of Spain and he laughed that he said Portugal. Then he asked him to count back from a 100 minus 2 each time ( something like that) he said what is this ? I’m a football player lol
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:22 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I wish we didn’t call Orlando Brown, OBJ.

Me too.

(03-17-2023, 03:28 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Brown it is.

Better than OBJ or BJ. But then we will get him mixed up with another douche names Brown.  Ninja

(03-17-2023, 03:34 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

He might be in play? WTF does that even mean?

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Me too.

Better than OBJ or BJ. But then we will get him mixed up with another douche names Brown.  Ninja

He might be in play? WTF does that even mean?

It means some point in free agency Duke or somebody in scouting told him to look at Orlando as they were interested. Basically said WTF for? Don’t need too.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:31 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Listened to his presser I would say hitting a grand slam out of the park doesn’t do it justice. He laughed at some questions Marvin Lewis had for him in his interview at the combine. One was he was asked the capital of Spain and he laughed that he said Portugal. Then he asked him to count back from a 100 minus 2 each time ( something like that) he said what is this ? I’m a football player lol

Damn, Marvin was here 4yrs ago? Time flies when we're having fun. Glad that MF gone!

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:54 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: It means some point in free agency Duke or somebody in scouting told him to look at Orlando as they were interested. Basically said WTF for? Don’t need too.

Oh, Ok. Now it makes sense. He might be in play? Thanks for clearing that up. 

Reply/Quote