Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD***
According to a lot of draft boards the Bengals have really done well through 5.
Reply/Quote
Further, every report you can read states that our alleged reach at 3 and the pick at 5 are very high character players with a warrior mentality.

This is a great draft at the 24th position and only 7 picks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 04:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: It's a "meh" pick. Another example of looking to cut rate solutions for the interior line.

Cut rate?

Our line last year had two firsts, a second and two 4th rounders starting, the same it will have this year.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
And of the fourth rounders one was a right at average and the other stunk. I just think we need to stop trying to go late in the draft for Center because it hasn't worked in a decade.
Reply/Quote
Westerman himself may be a decent Guard over time. At least he is not a project pick.
Reply/Quote
Charone Peake is still available.
Reply/Quote
Something's wrong with my TV. Everytime I turn on what's supposed to be the draft, an episode of Married With Children is starting.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 05:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Something's wrong with my TV. Everytime I turn on what's supposed to be the draft, an episode of Married With Children is starting.

I think Al Bundy's Polk high scout tapes were a hit at the draft. Now they're showing his family during the draft.
Reply/Quote
Only 11 more picks to sweat out before Charone pick is available for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Would love it if we grab Listenbee here. Maybe take a flyer on Oakman in the 7th.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 05:19 PM)Camdaddy08 Wrote: Would love it if we grab Listenbee here. Maybe take a flyer on Oakman in the 7th.

Nope
Reply/Quote
How does everyone feel about Sean Oakman from Baylor?

Risky pick with character issues but a very good DE.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 05:21 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Nope

And then like that he's gone. Oh well.
Reply/Quote
My personal pick if available is Jalen Mills.
Reply/Quote
Welcome to CIncinnati Cody Core, WR Mississippi.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 05:38 PM)Kurgan74 Wrote: Welcome to CIncinnati Cody Core, WR Mississippi.

Tall, fast, good hands....I like it.
Reply/Quote
There's still some decent talent available in the 7th.

Oakman, Scooby Wright, Keith Marshall....
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
The best draft i have ever seen myself even if a couple picks were headscratchers to me. But Vigil was a good pick
when i studied up on him and i bet Fedejelum might be good too when i check it out. Love all the picks beside the S
right now. We will see if that changes but right now i am pumped cause...

Andrew Billings is a Bengal, William Jackson the 3rd is a Bengal, Tyler Boyd is a Bengal and Westerman is a Bengal.

Shout out to Core the WR as well along with Vigil if he is what Geunther and Haslet think he is.
Reply/Quote