Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL*** only positive thread after week #1
Bengals win a game they have lost in the past. Those who want to complain, I get it so find the many other threads that is happening.

Proud of DL and our OT's. Great to Burro back and Chase first score.

WE are 1-0 and still in first place.

Let's enjoy the week while we can.

What was your favorite thing(s) about OT win against the Likes and Zimmer?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Lou has put together one heck of a defense, and I see nothing but great things coming from the offense. This team is going to win a lot of games this year.
Reply/Quote
I want to congratulate the Bengals on overcoming Zac’s stupid decision. (I think I phrased that correctly)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I am excited to see the defense when Wayne’s comes back. Interior rush was very good and Hendrickson looked better than I expected.
Reply/Quote
Fans were in high form at the beginning of the game. Vikings were not ready for that. Even the commentators had to acknowledge it was intense.
Reply/Quote
Positives:

D-line
Burrow doing well despite many saying he might be skittish in the pocket after last year's injury.
Chase being the very opposite of what he showed in the preseason. He caught some passes that were off target.
Running game was good.
The new kicker looks legit so far and got to break his teeth on a 50+ yard field goal he nailed and also the game winner.
The Bengals won the game.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: WE are 1-0 and still in first place.

SUUUUUPPPPPPEEEERRRRRR BOOOOOOOWWWWLLLLLZZZZZ

Reply/Quote
OP: Just so you know. To make a thread Official, you have to do it like this:

***OFFICIAL***
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:55 PM)Destro Wrote: Fans were in high form at the beginning of the game. Vikings were not ready for that. Even the commentators had to acknowledge it was intense.

Almost 2 years of pregaming for the fans. Well lubricated.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Stadium was full.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
1) We won

2) Tackles and Guards played well

3) Burrow looked good as did Chase

4) Evan McPherson

5) The DL was dominant

6) Balanced offense

Right now we are in second place in the AFC North (Stealers are in 1st as they beat an AFC opponent). Nice place to be! Now crush Chicago!
Reply/Quote
We won.

I don’t think we had any serious injuries. That’s all I need.

And we may have a great kicker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Rush defense was excellent today; we're going to be a tough team to run on this year.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I want to congratulate the Bengals on overcoming Zac’s stupid decision. (I think I phrased that correctly)

Same

Chase got over the yips. Burrow did good for 1st time back in the saddle. Mixon good game. Defense overall did well.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 09:10 PM)J24 Wrote: Rush defense was excellent today; we're going to be a tough team to run on this year.

Specially against the likes of Dalvin Cook.

Reply/Quote
We beat a Vikings team loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. That is a damn good way to open the season. It was very pretty at times, and pretty damn ugly at times, but in the end we won and Burrow is right. Last year we dont win that game, but today they made plays when they had to and got the W. This is a team on the rise, and opening the season with a crazy win against a very good team is a good way to build confidence and momentum.
Reply/Quote
Bengals won after blowing a lead and Browns lost after blowing a lead.
Reply/Quote
I agree that Zack made some bonehead calls but maybe bringing Joe along with some easy plays early allowed him to gain his footing. It looked like he was sleepwalking through the first quarter but eventually seemed to gain his confidence.

Also I'm really glad the game didn't end in a tie. If McKicker had missed that FG (unlikely I know) it would have ended that way. I'd almost rather lose than kiss my sister.
Reply/Quote
I would love to know the Bengals' win probability when the Vikings had the ball right before the strip of Cook. It couldn't have been any more than 1-2%. 98% chance they lose or tie at that point. I pegged it about 70% the Vikes win and about 28% that we tie.

That is mind-blowing that not only did we get the ball, but we marched the field, converted 4th and 1 and kicked the figgie as time runs out.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Defense was noticeably faster than last year

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote