Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK racial profiling is real.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lindsay-lohan-interview-racially-profile_uk_58ac15d9e4b0f077b3ed80f9?yptr=yahoo
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-21-2017, 03:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lindsay-lohan-interview-racially-profile_uk_58ac15d9e4b0f077b3ed80f9?yptr=yahoo

2 things in the title of that link keep me from clicking on it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-21-2017, 04:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 2 things in the title of that link keep me from clicking on it.

You clicked on it.  Once the snow white freckled chicks are being racially profiled, I start paying attention.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

She says 'Muslim head scarf' but the scarf says 'I was a drape in her hotel 5 minutes before she got on the plane.'
So much of that article is hilarious.

1. It's Lindsay Lohan.
2. It's Huffington Post
3. Apparently religion = race.
4. Of course you have to take off things covering your head/face. They need to make sure your face is the head/face in the photo. You have to take off hats, too.
5. It's Lindsay Lohan saying a scarf changes your race and making it sound like a serious matter. LOL

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(02-23-2017, 04:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So much of that article is hilarious.

1. It's Lindsay Lohan.
2. It's Huffington Post
3. Apparently religion = race.
4. Of course you have to take off things covering your head/face. They need to make sure your face is the head/face in the photo. You have to take off hats, too.
5. It's Lindsay Lohan saying a scarf changes your race and making it sound like a serious matter. LOL

White+scarf=oppressed minority.