Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OMG I love this guy...
Burrow during post-game presser.

"The look of someone who just threw for the fourth most passing yards in a single game in NFL history."

[Image: HUDIdLP.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He is all that, and a bag of chips.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dak Prescott for comeback player of the year

Lamar Jackson to the Pro Bowl
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:58 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Dak Prescott for comeback player of the year

Lamar Jackson to the Pro Bowl

It's a shame, isnt it?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:54 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Burrow during post-game presser.

"The look of someone who just threw for the fourth most passing yards in a single game in NFL history."

[Image: HUDIdLP.jpg]

No! This is Joe!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: It's a shame, isnt it?

It sure is... WHY THE HELL is Lamar Jackson going to the pro bowl?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:01 PM)Tomkat Wrote: It sure is... WHY THE HELL is Lamar Jackson going to the pro bowl?

le popular
Reply/Quote
Baltimore is looking at that picture and thinking we just got our asses kicked by a 7 year old!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:07 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Baltimore is looking at that picture and thinking we just got our asses kicked by a 7 year old!

No shame in that... He outsmarted Joe Pesci and that other guy that were trying to break into his house.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:01 PM)Tomkat Wrote: It sure is... WHY THE HELL is Lamar Jackson going to the pro bowl?

Don't know, but I'm glad we got our guy.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:10 PM)jason Wrote: No shame in that... He outsmarted Joe Pesci and that other guy that were trying to break into his house.

Twice!
Reply/Quote
Love the Krusty Krab shirt. Such a SpongeBob fan.

Reply/Quote
CJ and Who Dey at it again......

[Image: FHkOUBwWYAI9NGf?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply/Quote
Nice. This was Burrow's first real statement game. Happy he got snubbed, just more motivation.

We can win it all...
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Love the Krusty Krab shirt. Such a SpongeBob fan.

THAT's what it was!  I could only make out Krusty, so my brain went to Krusty the Clown in good ol' Springfield USA!
Reply/Quote

I can’t remember who it was but I was listening to NFL radio and a ex nfl player said it is pretty much players know the pro bowl many times you are elected a year after the first year you should have been and usually you are usually voted in a year longer than you should be. Found the perspective interesting from a former player. 
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:07 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: I can’t remember who it was but I was listening to NFL radio and a ex nfl player said it is pretty much players know the pro bowl many times you are elected a year after the first year you should have been and usually you are usually voted in a year longer than you should be. Found the perspective interesting from a former player. 

I feel like it was one of Brad Hopkins, Torry Holt, or James Lofton.
Reply/Quote
Check out the NFL’s Twitter page…particularly their picture and bio…
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:35 PM)pally Wrote:

I love this kid..... 
Reply/Quote