Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OMG I love this guy...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:10 PM)jason Wrote: No shame in that... He outsmarted Joe Pesci and that other guy that were trying to break into his house.

Derek Carr?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:35 PM)pally Wrote:

We can win it all with this dude. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We can win it all with this dude. Rock On

[Image: breaking-bad-walter-white.gif]

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Welp if he didn't want Joe to do it he shouldn't have had him out there in the first damn place.  Derp!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
"Was it on your mind when you were trying to throw for 525"
"Maybe"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qiHyaYiy14
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

We can win, when we go against what Zac taylor says.
Reply/Quote
Too bad Mixon fell down after that catch. I seriously doubt that corner would have dragged him down at that point..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/26/joe-burrow-on-late-game-passing-you-play-until-the-final-whistle/
Quote:“This is the NFL,” Burrow told PFT after the game by phone. “This isn’t peewee, this isn’t high school where you go out and run up the score. You play until the final whistle. I don’t care what the score is. We’ve been in spots where teams go out and do that to us. They did it to us last year. No sympathy from me.”
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I.just connected the Krusty Krab shirt and the popularity of crabs in Maryland.
And boy oh boy is Melanie Collins a stunner
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 11:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/26/joe-burrow-on-late-game-passing-you-play-until-the-final-whistle/

THAZZ RIGHT!!!Smack
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow is like if The Terminator had arrived in the form of Macaulay Culkin instead of Arnold Schwarzenegger. He will not stop ever until you have lost.
Reply/Quote
Im OK with Lamar getting into the pro bowl while Burrow gets his 1st super bowl and Lamar watches on TV.
Reply/Quote
I feel old looking at an NFL player wearing a shirt I would've dressed my son in 20 years ago.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I'm ok with Lamar to the Pro Bowl and Joe to the Super Bowl.

I'd take that deal any year.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:54 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Burrow during post-game presser.

"The look of someone who just threw for the fourth most passing yards in a single game in NFL history."

[Image: HUDIdLP.jpg]

I absolutely love how he has Sponge Bob in his attire (even his dress attire) and he just doesn't apologize for it.

I am a nerd that is usually wearing Bengals gear or Star Wars gear....some are even both.  And I am a 52 year old doofus.  

Burrow is the man.  
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We can win it all with this dude. Rock On

Cincinnati, both the team and city, needed JoeyB’s personality. That is why, for me, The whole Burrow/Herbert argument is meaningless. For this team it is not about their physical ability to play QB. They both do that excellently. But, Cincinnati needed Joe’s visible swagger, confidence, never give up attitude. Herbert is perfect for the Chargers who have other players to play that role. He would have done a great job playing but while still formidable, I don’t think his personality leads itself to putting an entire city on his back like Joe has. Joe has done something I would have thought impossible…he makes his teammates and the city BELIEVE

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 09:45 AM)pally Wrote: Cincinnati, both the team and city, needed JoeyB’s personality.  That is why, for me, The whole Burrow/Herbert argument is meaningless.  For this team it is not about their physical ability to play QB.  They both do that excellently.  But, Cincinnati needed Joe’s visible swagger, confidence, never give up attitude. Herbert is perfect for the Chargers who have other players to play that role.  He would have done a great job playing but while still formidable, I don’t think his personality leads itself to putting an entire city on his back like Joe has. Joe has done something I would have thought impossible…he makes his teammates and the city BELIEVE

And the fact he is an Ohio kid makes it even better.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

That's GOLD!!!
Reply/Quote