Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OTAs begin
(04-10-2019, 11:12 AM)jj22 Wrote: A lot of good articles on the first day on the mother ship to get you excited on the new direction of the team.

Sounds like ZT won the players over.

Yeah, have seen a lot of players use the word 'excited' when talking about Taylor and his message. AJ said his excitement level was like the "first day of school'. LOL

Really is great to see them so pumped up and to see how they seem to be embracing Taylor and his vision for the team.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 10:03 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: what professional sports team have you trained?

The Sarcasm University Tongue-in-Cheeks.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 12:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, have seen a lot of players use the word 'excited' when talking about Taylor and his message. AJ said his excitement level was like the "first day of school'. LOL

Really is great to see them so pumped up and to see how they seem to be embracing Taylor and his vision for the team.
I always hated the first day of school.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Hobson says we look like contenders
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 02:36 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Hobson says we look like contenders

Seems legit!
Reply/Quote
Sounds like we are going to get a little bit of that culture change most of us want to see. The words of the players werent them being nice, they already feel a massive difference and energy. This is what I was hoping for. So far so good.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 12:51 PM)NKURyan Wrote: The Sarcasm University Tongue-in-Cheeks.

Hey, that's where I got my Ph.D...
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 12:51 PM)NKURyan Wrote: The Sarcasm University Tongue-in-Cheeks.
My wife was a professor at that university...... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 04:19 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Sounds like we are going to get a little bit of that culture change most of us want to see. The words of the players werent them being nice, they already feel a massive difference and energy. This is what I was hoping for. So far so good.

Damn rights brother, this is what i wanted to hear also. Have to change the energy around here, it was stale.

Like a battery not hooked up to the positive post.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 11:10 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Cheers

First of all, love you new sig.

Second, I would have died laughing if Taylor would have said "Let's go!" and clapped as he left.  
Reply/Quote
I wondered about the "lights" being brought up a lot but u know, maybe working under/practicing under bright lights in the building and on the field will make playing under the bright lights of primetime less daunting.

ZT may be on to something.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Did John Ross show up?
Reply/Quote
The lighting thing is just part of changing the tone of the team. ZT seems to be emphasizing crisp, higher energy, faster paced. He also seems to be very hands on especially on offense. This will be interesting as one of the big dings on Marvin was the slower, lower energy and to be honest not crisp tone.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 02:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Did John Ross show up?

Ross had a great offseason last year... I'm going to need to see it on the field in games before I get too excited one way or another.
Reply/Quote
has Coach Lou said what kind of defense will he install this year?
its 43 look..but are the cbs in more press man to man?
will the secondary be blitzing more off the edges?
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 02:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Did John Ross show up?

Don't know about the team meetings but he went to JJ Dalton's pilates class on Monday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 02:36 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Hobson says we look like contenders

(04-10-2019, 04:12 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Seems legit!

In the *real* NFL you have to actually play games first, and win them! Then you are a contender.

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 06:15 PM)pally Wrote: Don't know about the team meetings but he went to JJ Dalton's pilates class on Monday

Good to know. That means he is in town.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 04:54 PM)impactplaya Wrote: has Coach Lou said what kind of defense will he install this year?
its 43 look..but are the cbs in more press man to man?
will the secondary be blitzing more off the edges?

If Lou watched any film of last year which of course he did, he is going to be playing more press man to man.

Fits the strength of the Corners and Will Jax and Dre already are buying in it seems.

So early, but these are great things to hear early.
Reply/Quote