Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OTAs begin
to be fair, they had a good slogan last season.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 02:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Did John Ross show up?

Why wouldn't he? 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 06:15 PM)pally Wrote: Don't know about the team meetings but he went to JJ Dalton's pilates class on Monday

I'd go to JJ Dalton's pilates class and I'm as flexible as rebar. Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2019, 03:25 AM)McC Wrote: Why wouldn't he? 

The trade murmurs 
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2019, 01:54 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The trade murmurs 

thought they shot those down... (not that that means all that much)
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2019, 01:54 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The trade murmurs 

He wouldn't show up because of bunch of morons posted bs?

I mean, people call him soft but he is a MAN FFS...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 09:40 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: to be fair, they had a good slogan last season.

Annual slogans are for losers. They are lame, we are dealing with adults here (for the most part). Zac should have passed on the slogan given it was an annual useless thing Merv did. 

Players will be motivated if they see successful practices and schemes and game results. 
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2019, 02:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: thought they shot those down...  (not that that means all that much)

They shot them down almost immediately.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Slogans are not a problem so long as they are backed up in the overall tone of the coaching and in team policies. And so far what we know of ZTs regime is he seems to be backing up the words with actions.

I want to see if he runs all the practices the same uptempo way he did the OTAs. That in and of itself would be big; get the players into better condition to play faster - crisp play has been an issue. Also it will be interesting to see preseason for things like how fast do the play calls come in and did they really redo the schemes to suit the strengths of the players.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2019, 06:00 PM)McC Wrote: They shot them down almost immediately.

They did. Never saw that he did. 
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 10:54 AM)grampahol Wrote: Only in the Northern Hemisphere... backwards in the Southern Hemisphere.. 

I'm pretty sure as I look outside right now I can see the sun setting in the west here in Sydney, Australia in the Southern Hemisphere which means it came up in the East here as well!
Reply/Quote