Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama colluded with Putin to release Lebanese terrorist that targeted Americans
https://www.dailywire.com/news/24799/bombshell-report-obama-colluded-putin-release-ben-shapiro

Obama never met a terrorist he didn’t like.... what a joke. When will the uniparty just admit they do crap with Russia all the time while pretending like they are the evil empire.

Obama is dirty and this romancing if his administration is a joke.

Quote:BOMBSHELL REPORT: Obama Colluded With Putin To Release Lebanese Terrorist Responsible For Targeting Americans

Ben ShapiroDecember 18, 2017

Photo by Dmitry Azarov/Kommersant Photo via Getty Images
We’re all supposed to believe that President Trump, as a candidate, colluded with the Russian government to “steal” the 2016 election. There’s no serious evidence to that effect, despite a massive FBI investigation, a Congressional investigation, and a special counsel investigation initiated by the Department of Justice.

But there is clear evidence that the Obama administration colluded with the Russian government to free an Islamic terrorist responsible for the deaths of Americans – all in order to appease Iran to pave the way for the Obama administration’s surrender to the burgeoning Iranian nuclear program and Iran’s escalating regional ambitions.

A little-noticed bombshell report from Josh Meyer of Politico reports that Ali Fayad, a Lebanese arms dealer and “suspected top Hezbollah operative whom agents believed reported to Russian President Vladimir Putin,” was captured by the Czechs in 2014. Fayad had been indicted in the United States already for “planning the murders of US government employees.” But the Obama administration did nothing to push for extradition. Instead, Fayad ended up in Lebanon, where he’s back at his terrorist work; he’s particularly active in supply weapons to the barbarous Syrian regime.

According to Politico, “administration officials also blocked or undermined their efforts to go after other top Hezbollah operatives…And when Project Cassandra agents and other investigators sought repeatedly to investigate and prosecute Abdallah Safieddine, Hezbollah’s longtime envoy to Iran, whom they considered the linchpin of Hezbollah’s criminal network, the Justice Department refused.”

In other words, working with Russia in order to swing the Iran deal trumped the prosecution of people responsible for continuing murder, including murder of Americans.

This isn’t the only evidence of Obama collusion with Russia, of course. In 2012, Obama was infamously caught on tape stating that he wanted Vladimir Putin to grant him some breathing room on missile defense, pledging “more flexibility” after his election.

So we know that Obama was willing to collude with Russia on foreign policy to effect both his re-election effort and to implement his Iranian deal. But we’re supposed to be worried that the Mueller investigation is focusing on the Trump transition team after the 2016 election?
(12-18-2017, 12:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://www.dailywire.com/news/24799/bombshell-report-obama-colluded-putin-release-ben-shapiro

Obama never met a terrorist he didn’t like....  what a joke.   When will the uniparty just admit they do crap with Russia all the time while pretending like they are the evil empire.  

Obama is dirty and this romancing if his administration is a joke.  

LOL, Lucy, what your article describes is diplomacy, not "collusion," and nowhere is there the "clear evidence" claimed. If Obama did let an arms dealer go to get the Iran deal, that was certainly worth the price.

All presidents have "done crap with Russia" all the time.

Your article is simply redescribing a sensationalist account of Obama-era diplomacy designed to push all the right buttons in those who don't know much about the Iran Treaty beyond what Hannity and Trump tell them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Wait, was Putin in on this? Isn't that a bit concerning since Obama is out of office but the right-wing has had a mancrush on Putin for years?
(12-18-2017, 01:27 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL, Lucy, what your article describes is diplomacy, not "collusion," and nowhere is there the "clear evidence" claimed. If Obama did let an arms dealer go to get the Iran deal, that was certainly worth the price.

All presidents have "done crap with Russia" all the time.

Your article is simply redescribing a sensationalist account of Obama-era diplomacy designed to push all the right buttons in those who don't know much about the Iran Treaty beyond what Hannity and Trump tell them.

Obama era of diplomacy has been simple. Strengthen Muslim countries and terror Groups.

Iran deal wasn’t worth any price. Don’t forget he sent over pallets of cash to fund terrorists.
(12-18-2017, 01:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, was Putin in on this? Isn't that a bit concerning since Obama is out of office but the right-wing has had a mancrush on Putin for years?

How about we just all put aside the Russians are evil narrative. We should be trading and working with them. There are a lot bigger enemies out there.
(12-18-2017, 01:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How about we just all put aside the Russians are evil narrative.   We should be trading and working with them.   There are a lot bigger enemies out there.

Hey, I'm not the one who made a post about Putin colluding with Obama to release a terrorist.  So we have a politician who is super pals with Trump who tammed up with Obama to release a dangerous terrorist.  Or am I missing something, here?  Obama is out of office, Putin isn't.
(12-18-2017, 01:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How about we just all put aside the Russians are evil narrative.   We should be trading and working with them.   There are a lot bigger enemies out there.

Well, you just said Obama did and was "dirty."

Sooooo... we should work with the Russians, unless we're Obama, then we shouldn't work with the Russians. Why? Because he's dirty for working with the Russians... that we should be working with.
(12-18-2017, 01:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Obama era of diplomacy has been simple.    Strengthen Muslim countries and terror Groups.  

Iran deal wasn’t worth any price.   Don’t forget he sent over pallets of cash to fund terrorists.

Why wouldn't we want to strengthen Muslim allies? Trump thinks he was doing that on his trip to the ME. 

Obama killed Al Qaeda's legendary leader and about 30,000 members of ISIL. He was constantly critiqued by "the Left" for killing suspected terrorists--and often their families--with drones. So "terror groups" may have a very different view of his terror-friendly diplomacy than the American Right.

We certainly didn't pay "any price" for the Iran deal. And didn't have to. The focus was solely on cutting Iran's nuclear "break out" time, which has been done.  And holding off prosecution of a few Hezbollah was certainly worth that deal.

I recall Obama returning impounded Iranian cash. Those who told you it was to "fund terrorists"--would they be the same ones who told you that the goal of Obama's diplomacy was to strengthen terrorism?

Sounds like you want to "put aside the Russians are evil narrative" for Trump, but keep it for Obama.

Obama obviously did trade and work with the Russians. But he didn't bend over for them. He was not afraid of them.
(12-18-2017, 02:25 PM)Benton Wrote: Well, you just said Obama did and was "dirty."

Sooooo... we should work with the Russians, unless we're Obama, then we shouldn't work with the Russians. Why? Because he's dirty for working with the Russians... that we should be working with.

Freeing terrorists who threaten Americans is the issue for me. I personally want a better relationship with Russia. They aren’t the enemy.... Germany, China, and Iran are the enemies of the world.
(12-18-2017, 02:25 PM)Benton Wrote: Well, you just said Obama did and was "dirty."

Obama is and was dirty. There is a long list of shenanigans.
(12-18-2017, 02:36 PM)Dill Wrote: Why wouldn't we want to strengthen Muslim allies? Trump thinks he was doing that on his trip to the ME. 

Obama killed Al Qaeda's legendary leader and about 30,000 members of ISIL. He was constantly critiqued by "the Left" for killing suspected terrorists--and often their families--with drones. So "terror groups" may have a very different view of his terror-friendly diplomacy than the American Right.

We certainly didn't pay "any price" for the Iran deal. And didn't have to. The focus was solely on cutting Iran's nuclear "break out" time, which has been done.  And holding off prosecution of a few Hezbollah was certainly worth that deal.

I recall Obama returning impounded Iranian cash. Those who told you it was to "fund terrorists"--would they be the same ones who told you that the goal of Obama's diplomacy was to strengthen terrorism?

Sounds like you want to "put aside the Russians are evil narrative" for Trump, but keep it for Obama.

Obama obviously did trade and work with the Russians. But he didn't bend over for them. He was not afraid of them.

Obama was/is a coward. And nothing more than someone supporting he spread of radical Islam.
(12-18-2017, 02:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Freeing terrorists who threaten Americans is the issue for me.  I personally want a better relationship with Russia.   They aren’t the enemy.... Germany, China, and Iran are the enemies of the world.

Uh... China and Russia have been working with Iran since the late 90s in their version of NATO.

So... you're wanting us to ally with 2/3rds of the "enemies of the world"?

... Mellow
(12-18-2017, 02:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Obama was/is a coward.  And nothing more than someone supporting he spread of radical Islam.

Did he kill Osama bin Laden?  If the answer is "no" I'd like to know your line of reasoning.  Even Hannity agrees he killed bin Laden.

If the answer is "yes," then I'd like to know how that supports the spread of radical Islam.  How does killing them support them? How is killing thousands of terrorists and standing up to Putin "cowardly."

(12-18-2017, 02:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Freeing terrorists who threaten Americans is the issue for me.  I personally want a better relationship with Russia.   They aren’t the enemy.... Germany, China, and Iran are the enemies of the world.

Russians threaten Americans, and can do much more damage than Hezbollah, indeed already have.  I get the feeling that unless they convert to Islam, that will never be an issue for you.

We won the war with Germany some years back. Now Iran is off the Nuclear track. That frees us up for a war with China, who, so far as I know, did not hack our election and pump oxygen into the fever swamp of US right wing conspiracy theorists.
(12-18-2017, 02:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don’t forget he sent over pallets of cash to fund terrorists.

Germany, China, and Iran are the enemies of the world.

Don't forget the huge cache of Lybian gold.

You think those countries are bad, just watch what Saudi Arabia is whipping up.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
How dare the OP try to drag Obama's name through the mud. Doesn't he realize that he only lied 18 times in 8 years as POTUS?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I heard that the Trump campaign colluded with Putin for help in getting Trump elected.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(12-18-2017, 03:34 PM)Benton Wrote: Uh... China and Russia have been working with Iran since the late 90s in their version of NATO.

So... you're wanting us to ally with 2/3rds of the "enemies of the world"?

... Mellow

Russia works with them because they have no other option.

How do you figure I want to ally with 2/3 of the worlds enemies?
(12-18-2017, 03:48 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Don't forget the huge cache of Lybian gold.

You think those countries are bad, just watch what Saudi Arabia is whipping up.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

This is why we should be sealing off the whole lot of them. I’m tired of their shenanigans
(12-18-2017, 04:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How dare the OP try to drag Obama's name through the mud. Doesn't he realize that he only lied 18 times in 8 years as POTUS?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

Obama = Trump then?
(12-18-2017, 03:35 PM)Dill Wrote: Did he kill Osama bin Laden?  If the answer is "no" I'd like to know your line of reasoning.  Even Hannity agrees he killed bin Laden.

If the answer is "yes," then I'd like to know how that supports the spread of radical Islam.  How does killing them support them? How is killing thousands of terrorists and standing up to Putin "cowardly."

Russians threaten Americans, and can do much more damage than Hezbollah, indeed already have.  I get the feeling that unless they convert to Islam, that will never be an issue for you.

We won the war with Germany some years back. Now Iran is off the Nuclear track. That frees us up for a war with China, who, so far as I know, did not hack our election and pump oxygen into the fever swamp of US right wing conspiracy theorists.

1. Yes he killed osama but agonized for weeks over it when he found out where he was...... yet another cowardly action.... he doesn’t get kudos for finally coming to his senses.

2. I don’t set my opinions based off what Hannity says or thinks. Honestly I don’t even watch him or listen to his radio show. It’s funny you Post hat like it is some sort of notch in your corner to support your position lol

3. When I go to Russia I don’t feel threatened. I also dont feel threatened by people in a country that is made up the same as ours. We have more In common than anyone else. Not sure what the Islam jab is about.... that has zero to do with Russia, they also have Muslims. Just like us.

4. Yes we won a war with Germany but have allowed them to gain power back via the EU by manipulating the euro currency to favor themselves while making Europe poor. They are one of the biggest threats to Europe moving forward. The other being unchecked Muslim migration.

5. Iran now has the money to fund terrorism for the next decade while they wait out these nuke sanctions and then they can have at it. Thanks obama.

6. China is a threat and we will need Russia to face down China and German led EU. Some of the EU is fracturing because they see the Germans coming....