Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama colluded with Putin to release Lebanese terrorist that targeted Americans
(12-19-2017, 02:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Most of this is just typical Dino nonsensical ramblings.    

I am going to address the Russian border policy.  It’s possibke to have a tough border policy and still have all the freedoms we enjoy.   Which is exactly what we need here.    

Europe is getting crushed by the stampede of third world migrants flooding into their nations creating havoc.   These people can’t help themselves but to rape their way across Europe.   They aren’t raping their way across Russia because they are stopped at the border.

Do Russians have "all the freedoms we enjoy"?

When was the last immigrant to "rape his way" across, well, anywhere?

(Is that "sensical" enough?)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Trump is one of Putin's assets.
(12-19-2017, 03:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do Russians have "all the freedoms we enjoy"?

They have the correct border policy. At least more correct ha. Ours ..... Australia is the gold standard on immigration policy for the world.
(12-19-2017, 11:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They have the correct border policy.   At least more correct ha. Ours .....  Australia is the gold standard on immigration policy for the world.

So "no"...they do not have all the freedoms we enjoy.

The pillars upon which you are building your theories are crumbling...
(12-18-2017, 10:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. Yeah considered the risks for weeks......  what exactly were the oaks?   Making his Islamic buddies mad for killing their Jihad general.  

2. I will let you stick to Hannity.  As I said I am not a viewer.  

3. You should go to Russia.  The people are exactly the same as here....   I have been to both Germany and Russia and feel less hassled in Russia.   Outside of border security ofc.   Which shouldn’t be a problem if we had better relations.    Germany has more violence of late anyway....   until they sort out their Muslim migrant problem and actually form a functioning coalition government they are really a place we should be avoid .  

4.  Why don’t you ask Greece what Germany did to them and he rest of the mediterrainian nations could chime in as well.   The EU and Germany have ensured those countries were poor.  

5. Yes Iran has money to find terror.... obama just game them pallets more of cash.....   thanks for clearing that up.  

6. Russia works with China because it doesn’t want to fight a two front war.    They would turn on China if we had their backs on he west.  Russia is the key to stopping China.

Thanks again for responding, Lucy. I only have time to answer a couple of points.

1. Among the risks Obama faced were 1) having two helicopters full of Seals shot down over Pakistan--Benghazi X 100; they lost one as it was, 2) retaliation by Pakistan, 3) finding the intel was wrong and the target was not bin Laden after all--and losing a Seal team, 4) killing innocent Pakistani civilians in what Pakistan and the international community would regard as an act of war.

4. I know about the EU's austerity measures. Why are you calling them "German"? In any case, loaning Greece money on conditions of austerity is a long way's from invading the Ukraine and Georgia or hacking US elections.  Your critique of the EU's handling of Greece should be directed at neoliberal policies, regardless of who adopts and wields them. Why would a "poor Greece" be in Germany's interests, especially if it risks defaulting on loans?

5. Doesn't seem I have cleared up much for you. Obama put Iran off the nuclear track and you are still complaining about Iran receiving its own money.  Who is setting your policy goals, if you don't think ending Iran's bomb program should have priority over a "pallet" of Iran's own money? 

6.  What is the key to stopping Russia? It will never be possible to assure Putin that "the West" has Russia's back. The EU countries will not bend over like Trump.  They will stand up to him, as did "cowardly" Obama.  China, with its larger military and economy, is potentially a more direct threat to Russia.

I do not understand why you think strengthening Russia-a hostile power which disrupted our election and put an erratic, ineffectual leader in the presidency--should be a goal of US foreign policy.    
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-18-2017, 10:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you think trump polls and tests out what he says before he says it then you really have lost the plot.  

Trump did call out Russia.   Obama never called out Islam and could never bring himself to even mention Islamic terrorism.   It was always work place violence, or some sort of cowardly bs.

I have noticed that Trump cites polls when it suits him.  And he most certainly tests topics in his rally speeches. He goes with what the crowd responds too--the more cruel and xenophobic the better.  Stop casting ignorance, bad judgment and incivility as sincerity.

When and where did Trump call out Russia? From before he took office he was trying "un-punish" Russia by canceling Obama-led sanctions.

Why would Obama, or anyone, "call out Islam"?  That would be a pretty stupid move. How would our Muslim allies react?
(12-19-2017, 03:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: When was the last immigrant to "rape his way" across, well, anywhere?

1855, after the gold rush was over ?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
(12-19-2017, 03:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do Russians have "all the freedoms we enjoy"?

American White Nationalist youtube pages apparently are more credible than actual Europeans. Or at least that's what the nationalist crowd in the US seems to think. Don't waste your time if the counter argument isn't from a credible source.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

I hate that America loves the taste of sausage but complains about the way it is made. We have an electoral process and elected officials for a reason.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(12-20-2017, 12:57 PM)Dill Wrote: Thanks again for responding, Lucy. I only have time to answer a couple of points.

1. Among the risks Obama faced were 1) having two helicopters full of Seals shot down over Pakistan--Benghazi X 100; they lost one as it was, 2) retaliation by Pakistan, 3) finding the intel was wrong and the target was not bin Laden after all--and losing a Seal team, 4) killing innocent Pakistani civilians in what Pakistan and the international community would regard as an act of war.

4. I know about the EU's austerity measures. Why are you calling them "German"? In any case, loaning Greece money on conditions of austerity is a long way's from invading the Ukraine and Georgia or hacking US elections.  Your critique of the EU's handling of Greece should be directed at neoliberal policies, regardless of who adopts and wields them. Why would a "poor Greece" be in Germany's interests, especially if it risks defaulting on loans?

5. Doesn't seem I have cleared up much for you. Obama put Iran off the nuclear track and you are still complaining about Iran receiving its own money.  Who is setting your policy goals, if you don't think ending Iran's bomb program should have priority over a "pallet" of Iran's own money? 

6.  What is the key to stopping Russia? It will never be possible to assure Putin that "the West" has Russia's back. The EU countries will not bend over like Trump.  They will stand up to him, as did "cowardly" Obama.  China, with its larger military and economy, is potentially a more direct threat to Russia.

I do not understand why you think strengthening Russia-a hostile power which disrupted our election and put an erratic, ineffectual leader in the presidency--should be a goal of US foreign policy.    

1. Sorry but obama is and always has been a coward. He was a worthless president who hurt this country domestically and internationally.

2. Germans are fitting the bill and the EU does nothing without German approval. The EU is the plan for the fourth Reich.

3. Iran can’t be trusted and should be locked out until they change leadership.

4. Russia would be fine. We can work together and still keep an eye on one another. Russia is less of a threat than China or Germany In coming years.

5. You complain about Russia but we have been helping far worse nations

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1BO23C

These guys are raping their way across Italy. They are even raping men pretending to be women
(12-21-2017, 09:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. Sorry but obama is and always has been a coward.  He was a worthless president who hurt this country domestically and internationally.    

Opinion that doesn't respond to the quoted post.

(12-21-2017, 09:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 2.  Germans are fitting the bill and the EU does nothing without German approval.  The EU is the plan for the fourth Reich.  

Opinion

(12-21-2017, 09:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 3. Iran can’t be trusted and should be locked out until they change leadership.  

Opinion

(12-21-2017, 09:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 4. Russia would be fine.   We can work together and still keep an eye on one another.    Russia is less of a threat than China or Germany In coming years.

Opinion...not based on any current facts.    

(12-21-2017, 09:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 5. You complain about Russia but we have been helping far worse nations

Whatabout?

(12-21-2017, 09:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1BO23C

These guys are raping their way across Italy.  They are even raping men pretending to be women

Thanks for revisiting this and still not answering the 1st part.

And that's not Germany.

Thanks.
(12-21-2017, 09:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Opinion that doesn't respond to the quoted post.

Opinion

Opinion

Opinion...not based on any current facts.    

Whatabout?

Thanks for revisiting this and still not answering the 1st part.

And that's not Germany.

Thanks.

Isn’t every statement on this board an opinon.... lol get a life

Just because you refuse to acknowledge what germany is doing through the EU doesn’t mean it’s not happening.
[Image: ygqVx.gif]
--------------------------------------------------------

(12-21-2017, 11:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Isn’t every statement on this board an opinon....

Well, no. A lot of statements on this board are facts.

Some people though, do try to post their opinions as facts when presented with opposing opinions and/or facts.

(12-21-2017, 11:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: lol  get a life  

Well that was clever! Mellow

(12-21-2017, 11:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just because you refuse to acknowledge what germany is doing through the EU doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

Just because you have a woody for Ruskies and hate Germany doesn't mean it's true...without some facts. Smirk
Seems that sadly even Russia is not immune.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-blast/blast-rips-through-supermarket-in-russias-st-petersburg-10-hurt-idUSKBN1EL1DF

Quote:Blast rips through supermarket in Russia's St Petersburg, 10 hurt

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A blast ripped through a supermarket in Russia’s St Petersburg on Wednesday evening, injuring at least 10 shoppers, investigators said.

The explosion was caused by a homemade bomb packed with pieces of metal with a force equivalent to 200 grammes of TNT, they said. 

They have opened a criminal case on the grounds of attempted murder.

Nobody was killed in the explosion, and it was not immediately clear what the motive for it was.

Russian media reports said the bomb had been hidden in a locker where shoppers leave their belongings in a branch of the Perekrestok supermarket chain.

“All possible versions of what has happened are being worked on,” Alexander Klaus, the head of St Petersburg’s investigative committee, told Reuters.

“As of now, it has been established that 10 people were taken to the city’s hospitals with injuries. At the moment, the lives of those injured are not under threat.”

Putin says it was terrorism.

Edit: Oh. Didn't know that until now. Mellow I'll have to wait.