Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's race database on all americans
http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has-been-collecting-personal-data-for-a-secret-race-database/

Pretty scary. I sense the thought police coming soon. If you care about your personal info staying personal.... And your real estate values then you will read the article.
If it's anonymous, then I don't see what the issue is.

We've been collecting data on sex, race, and income for decades.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-18-2015, 09:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has-been-collecting-personal-data-for-a-secret-race-database/

Pretty scary.   I sense the thought police coming soon.     If you care about your personal info staying personal.... And your real estate values then you will read the article.

[Image: 220px-1940_US_Census_Poster.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
You seem like a scared, scared man Lucy.
(07-18-2015, 10:16 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: You seem like a scared, scared man Lucy.

I don't trust the government at all.
(07-18-2015, 10:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't trust the government at all.

You go way past not trusting. You go full paranoia tinfoil hat. 

Seems sad to live in constant fear all the time. 
(07-18-2015, 10:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't trust the government at all.
Same here.
(07-18-2015, 11:22 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: You go way past not trusting. You go full paranoia tinfoil hat. 

I've just accepted that the pricks will take everything, eventually.
:snark:
(07-18-2015, 11:22 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: You go way past not trusting. You go full paranoia tinfoil hat. 

Someday I hope to live in true freedom. Until then I am fully aware that they will take and take and take some more. Until they have drained us dry.
(07-19-2015, 03:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Someday I hope to live in true freedom.   Until then I am fully aware that they will take and take and take some more.  Until they have drained us dry.

He says as he advocates letting states have the right to deny rights to citizens. You want freedom from the federal government. You're quite comfortable with overreaching state and local governments.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-19-2015, 11:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He says as he advocates letting states have the right to deny rights to citizens. You want freedom from the federal government. You're quite comfortable with overreaching state and local governments.

they cuddle after ***** you at least....
(07-19-2015, 11:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He says as he advocates letting states have the right to deny rights to citizens. You want freedom from the federal government. You're quite comfortable with overreaching state and local governments.

It's a lot easier to replace state and local policiticans and laws. So if you don't like it then get a vote.

The federal government is the most over reaching

And your whole argument is over the gay stuff. It's simple change state law by a vote or just move to a state who lives the way you think everyone should live. The answer isn't force everyone in the nation to abide by your ways.
(07-19-2015, 03:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's a lot easier to replace state and local policiticans and laws.    So if you don't like it then get a vote.    

The federal government is the most over reaching

And your whole argument is over the gay stuff.   It's simple change state law by a vote or just move to a state who lives the way you think everyone should live.    The answer isn't force everyone in the nation to abide by your ways.

Exactly!  Just like those pesky blacks did, wanting to be treated equally and all. 
A better breakdown was posted by The Post, yesterday.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has-been-collecting-personal-data-for-a-secret-race-database/

If all of this collected information is to be used for the purposes that the author describes, there could be some serious civil unrest.  All of this talk about 'equality' and such...  Did anyone ever stop to think that maybe poor people are poor for a reason?  Did anyone ever stop and think that maybe people with low credit scores don't deserve a prime loan?  Why??  Because there is a higher chance that they will default!!  Did Obama ever stop and consider the idea that folks of a similar ethnicity might simply enjoy living among similar folks?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-19-2015, 07:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: A better breakdown was posted by The Post, yesterday.

If all of this collected information is to be used for the purposes that the author describes, there could be some serious civil unrest.  All of this talk about 'equality' and such...  Did anyone ever stop to think that maybe poor people are poor for a reason?  Did anyone ever stop and think that maybe people with low credit scores don't deserve a prime loan?  Why??  Because there is a higher chance that they will default!!  Did Obama ever stop and consider the idea that folks of a similar ethnicity might simply enjoy living among similar folks?

This will crush land value and will help the democrats with voting districts by putting people who live off the government in neighborhoods they wouldn't be able to afford.

Obama ignores the fact that people live where they want to live. No one looks for or cares what color the people the people are in the neighborhood.

This is exactly why HUD should be disbanded at the federal level . Let the state's handle this themselves.
(07-19-2015, 07:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: A better breakdown was posted by The Post, yesterday.

People have questioned this, and thus far the greatest predictor of income is that of your parent's income.  I realize we are told we live in a world where everyone is on equal ground and the rich people are the hardest workers while the poor ones are lazy and spend all their money on scratch-off lottery tickets, but there is more at work here.