Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confederate Flag stuff has gone too far.
(07-19-2015, 07:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If folks would have listened and just ignored these clowns there would have been no issue. It is my understanding that the Black Panther rally was scheduled in responses to this rally. It was scheduled at the same place with overlapping times. Also folks showed up when asked to ignore. Folks were just looking for an altercation. It is fortunate it remained as muted as it did. Folks just gave these clowns the publicity they were looking for.  

I disagree.  Surprised? Smirk

But the issue is still there:  The flag has been used to represent racism and supporters want to pretend that isn't true. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-19-2015, 06:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: In the wake of all of this I have seen a huge uptick in the number of Southern Crosses flying around my area. Lashed to pickups, hung on houses, even on a few businesses. People that never flew them before doing it now just to be contrary. It's been very interesting.
I've seen it flying on more and more trucks up here too.  I saw a parade of them the other day.  There's not a lot of Southern heritage in Ohio.  Just a buncha ignorant rednecks.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(07-19-2015, 07:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If folks would have listened and just ignored these clowns there would have been no issue. It is my understanding that the Black Panther rally was scheduled in responses to this rally. It was scheduled at the same place with overlapping times. Also folks showed up when asked to ignore. Folks were just looking for an altercation. It is fortunate it remained as muted as it did. Folks just gave these clowns the publicity they were looking for.  

KKK from NC and the Black Panthers from FL, with SC stuck in the middle having to listen to them use a state that isn't their own to yell at each other.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-19-2015, 07:10 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, they did want to secede. Smirk

Half of them. More Marylanders joined the Union than the Confederacy.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]