Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off to a 1-5 Start -- But Don't Panic
(09-25-2016, 10:39 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: I just got home and watched the DVR of the game today.....wow oh wow!!

1) I can't believe this board isn't blowing up over the REFS today?!?!?!?! WTF...we went from last week the refs not calling anything, and this week they literally marched Denver down the field like 3 drives!!! *NEWSFLASH* The NFL does not want Cincinnati in the playoffs this year and they are going to use the refs to make that happen!!

2) The offensive line is trash....for Marvin Screwus and company to run Bodine out there every week is sheer negligence!!

3) The secondary is awful.... corner's been playing 10-15 yards off the ball for years and they got exposed today!! Jones was once good, but that ship has sailed!! He easily cost a 17 point swing today by himself!!

4) Welcome Back 2013/2014 Andy.....I knew 2015 was an anomaly!! Do you all not forget the whole fan base divided in half because of this guy. Then last year he came in and blew all that up by starting 8-0 and playing lights out. Weeeellllll he's back If you remember back to those earlier years you would always see those "deer in the headlights" look from Andy and now the "look" is back.(Grant it, the offensive line sucks balls!!)

5) The playcalling and gameplan is atrocious!! This is all BAD COACHING, which by the way, would explain why our "all pro" defensive line look like straight up scrubs!!! No motivation and No direction

I always knew this game was a pick em' and figured it would be close, but this team has some serious flaws exposed through the first few weeks that better be addressed or we won't have to worry about being embarrassed in the first round of the playoffs again!!!!!

If only you could be the HC the problems would disappear!!
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 11:39 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Not sure I understand that. If they can beat the Jets in NY, they certainly could have beaten the next two opponents. They haven't played anywhere near as well the last two weeks as they did that first game.
GO STRIPES!!!

Hell, they didn't look very good week one either... They were in a position to win all 3 of their games though. It kinda snowballed at the end today, but if AJ doesn't drop an easy one on third down, they are right there. We'll all feel better with a win Thursday night.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:37 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You keep on thinking that. They have beaten us the last two times they have played us with guys saying "they stink" both times! Then you folks wanna piss and moan cause we got handled.

The team that stinks thus far is our's, the Bengals.

Letting Zim leave Cincy was one of MB's greatest ownership blunders and that's saying a lot considering the subject matter.

The Bengals are not a good football team right now.

Btw, Pitt is getting smoked by the EAGLES!!! That speaks volumes.

It was good to see a run game today. That is about the only positive that I can take from this game.

It's prime time and they struggle with Miami, and after watching the game tonight, I think Dallas will clean their clock.
Reply/Quote