Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
I like the Ross pick. Definitely tough passing on guys like Hooker and Allen, but if Ross can stay healthy...he gives them an potentially explosive weapon across from AJ. 
Well, if he stays healthy, a big if based on his history, he will touch the ball a lot on kick returns since we will be giving up a lot of TDs.

This feels worse than the back to back OT draft.
If the Bengals "stay true to their board"...in what world do you have a board that has John Ross ranked higher than Jonathan Allen, Malik Hooker, Marshawn Lattimore and OJ Howard?
torn acl and bad shoulder, ugh. he won't be healthy enough before AJ green wants to leave this junkyard. I feel like we need to put up 30 a game with this team's defense. He better go live next to A. Dalton before the season begins.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Bama boyz are falling
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I would have taken Allen over Ross, but I honestly would have taken Ross over Howard or Hooker.
(04-27-2017, 10:34 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: If Allen and Hooker keep falling, when do you try and go back up?

Should be on the phone now
AJM has to be in play now.
Now we take Mixon in the 2nd and dont go after D until round 3.
(04-27-2017, 10:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We had Hooker and Allen fall to us...and we take a guy that some teams have off their boards due to injury issues.

Plus...we could have probably had the Chiefs trade.

Instead we take a small WR that's probably too small to be on the outside. Boyd is a slot receiver too. How do we use them both?

Were you one the ones who got mad we didn't take Desean Jackson?  Because Ross is bigger than he is.
I concur with with everyone that is shitting bricks in here right now.
Cleveland just fleecing Houston again. I would have taken that deal I think
Maybe an AJM to Cleveland trade is possible? We get the first pick in the second?

Cleveland getting 25 and a 1st next year.
Ross is a good player. All of you ripping him have no idea what you are talking about.

That being said, I dont like the pick at 9 especially with all the defensive talent on the board. We continue to refuse to address the defensive line.

Ross is a good player and nothing against him. I just think picking him at 9 was a reach.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
(04-27-2017, 10:34 PM)matmaven Wrote: Well, if he stays healthy, a big if based on his history, he will touch the ball a lot on kick returns since we will be giving up a lot of TDs.

This feels worse than the back to back OT draft.

Too soon to say that.  This draft has a lot of defensive talent so we didn't have to go defense in the first round.
Dude..... dude....... that pick was stupid.... I could cover that twig...
Stupid pick....... he's not sure-handed, which we need for our possession receiver.

We could have had OJ Howard......

http://blacktrianglecampaign.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/DWP-Wheelchair-Cliff.jpg

Attached Files Image(s)

Allen was the best D Lineman we could have dreamed of other than Garrett. The guy could play every down.
THat's the best place Watson could have gone. No defenses to speak of in the division outside of his own team...