Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-28-2017, 12:19 AM)eoxyod Wrote: He used bad words. Terrible influence on American society. How will we recover

I don't give a shit that he said ****.  The problem was his response was to scream "fine me!" and keep on.  That's a dude that's going to easily loose control.  You never know, that kind of thing could lose you a playoff game...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Taco would have been a good fit

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Us and Cleveland have the most picks. Why the hell arent we moving around with these picks.
Browns going Davis Webb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cleveland trading up ahead of Pittsburgh makes me think it'll be Foster unless there was something seriously bad in a very recent medical report that teams know that we don't.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(04-28-2017, 12:14 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: And immediately just started yelling "fine me" like he doesn't give a shit.  I understand the kids emotions there, but if I were the Falcons brass, I would be incredibly concerned that this is the way you conduct yourself entering the NFL.

Kid just fulfilled a promise he made do his dying grandmother, cut him a break ffs.

If he's there Green Bay will take mixon first pick round 2. And that bums me out

Mixon is almost certainly going to Green Bay.
Everything in this post is my fault.
(04-28-2017, 12:22 AM)TKUHL Wrote: And there goes our hope of a AJM trade for the first pick tomorrow.

next year.. QBs will be even thinner and we will still have rights on him anyway
I think Pitt wants Tim Williams
(04-28-2017, 12:22 AM)TKUHL Wrote: And there goes our hope of a AJM trade for the first pick tomorrow.

I guess, but they have tons of other picks.
(04-28-2017, 12:19 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Well the Browns moved back into 29, is that for AJM? Im willing to bet the house that GB takes Mixon with the first pick in the 2nd.

GB could take Cook instead.  They also need a pass rusher and CB a lot more than RB.
(04-28-2017, 12:24 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I don't give a shit that he said ****.  The problem was his response was to scream "fine me!" and keep on.  That's a dude that's going to easily loose control.  You never know, that kind of thing could lose you a playoff game...

By golly he got emotional when he fulfilled a promise to his deceased grandmother? What an uncontrollable maniac!
(04-28-2017, 12:25 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: If he's there Green Bay will take mixon first pick round 2. And that bums me out

Yup. There was nothing we can do. we only have 10 more picks.
Snatching the TE Pig pen wanted?
(04-28-2017, 12:24 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Us and Cleveland have the most picks. Why the hell arent we moving around with these picks.

When have we ever done something creative on draft day?
Could be Njoku here
Browns jump in front of Steelers to grab Njoku?
njoku
That was a good pick by the Browns.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22