Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
I like the move by the Packers going after KK. Should improve their secondary quite a bit.
Oh yeah, Mixon and McDowell still available.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Jax Cam Robinson.
Robinson looks stoned in the NFLN breakdown vid, lol.
I want Bowser or Mixon
Robinson gone

Will anyone trade up or pick Kizer soon? Or Webb?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Eff Jacksonville. Due to their ineptness, the Steelers were able to get a 3rd round Comp pick. Idiots.
(04-28-2017, 07:50 PM)eoxyod Wrote: I don't post for a whole season and I get all this respect *basks in the glory*

I thought you looked familiar!

[Image: godfather-7.jpg]
(04-28-2017, 08:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So who is everybody's hope?

I'm looking at Dalvin Cook

I'd probably faint if the Bengals got Cook, since he's the one i want. And when have i ever gotten what i wanted?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(04-28-2017, 08:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So who is everybody's hope?

I'm looking at Dalvin Cook

Mixon, Cook, or McDowell.  I'd be ecstatic with any of those three.
(04-28-2017, 07:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, Billings falling like that was unexpected because just about everyone had him as a late 1st or early 2nd rounder.

I definately did. So happy he is on our team and looking to replace Peko this year, envisioned it. Ninja

(04-28-2017, 07:50 PM)eoxyod Wrote: I don't post for a whole season and I get all this respect *basks in the glory*

You deserve it. Helped me out tons. Rock On
Bizarro world if they don't go to break before the Bengals pick, given they are going to break after every pick right now.
(04-28-2017, 08:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd probably faint if the Bengals got Cook, since he's the one i want. And when have i ever gotten what i wanted?

He reminds me a lot of Shady McCoy.  Would definitely be a great add.
(04-28-2017, 08:25 PM)Whatever Wrote: Mixon, Cook, or McDowell.  I'd be ecstatic with any of those three.

I would also be good with those 3 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Seahawks may go Mixon or Cook here. But I hope they take Lamp.
(04-28-2017, 08:27 PM)Whatever Wrote: He reminds me a lot of Shady McCoy.  Would definitely be a great add.

Every time i see him, i think LT. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Dog gone it. I wanted McDowell to drop to us
McDowell
Kizer to Cards next?

(04-28-2017, 08:29 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Dog gone it.  I wanted McDowell to drop to us

Same.