Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
Isaac Asiata coming our way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Looks like Mike Brown went to bed after taking Slugger. Willis might be my favorite pick unless Ross stays basically injury free.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(04-28-2017, 11:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We have plenty of picks, lets get that Center that is missing or crazy TE like Bucky Hodges.

Man, getting Willis in the 3rd is blowing my mind almost as getting Billings in the 4th last year.

I am grabbing another brewski. Smirk

Brewskis for everyone!!!!!

Willis is a great pick in 3. I would've gladly taken him in 2 before the trade. The Bengals FO smartly got their two offensive playmakers in the first two rounds and let the DE fall to them, plus got an extra 4th. We're killing it so far.
(04-28-2017, 11:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We have plenty of picks, lets get that Center that is missing or crazy TE like Bucky Hodges.

Man, getting Willis in the 3rd is blowing my mind almost as getting Billings in the 4th last year.

I am grabbing another brewski. Smirk

How about Leggett the TE from Clemson versus Hodges or Jake Butt from Michigan
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Got some playmakers at all the important spots. Love this draft so far.
Anyone else making boners over this draft???

(04-28-2017, 11:13 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Did you just watch Draft Day?

Haha glad somebody got the reference  ThumbsUp
I like the draft so far! If we decide to trade up in the end of the 3rd who do you think we call to trade with?
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
(04-28-2017, 11:16 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Anyone else making boners over this draft???

Making or getting?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

But but but... I thought our front office was shit???
(04-28-2017, 11:14 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Looks like Mike Brown went to bed after taking Slugger. Willis might be my favorite pick unless Ross stays basically injury free.

The hate amazes me. By the way, they said they asked for his approval prior to drafting him, not that he picked him. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Great value pick
http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/27/draft-expert-mike-mayock-sends-olb-jordan-willis-to-steelers-in-his-1st-round-mock/
(04-28-2017, 10:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...and I cannot believe some are hoping he has a life-altering injury for something did as a kid.

Folks kinda go overboard in both directions.

Old enough to know better....**** him.

"Better send those refunds..."

Now I'm hoping for

Desmond King
Jaleel Johnson
or
George Kittle
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Lots of good players left for our spots and some droppers waiting to be snagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-28-2017, 11:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Making or getting?

I said what I said lol

Uuuuugggghhhhh Tim Williams to the ravens is going to suuuuck.
Rats picked Williams.
Crazyjdawg Wrote:Uuuuugggghhhhh Tim Williams to the ravens is going to suuuuck.

They took 3 last year. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown