Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
lets go cincy! nfl draft has started again
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
(04-29-2017, 01:14 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: We should address the offensive line but with 3 picks? Why not! Let's have fun with this today.

DT though? We already have Billings making his debut this year

Yeah, but Sims and Thompson are not that great and we still don't know what we have with Billings.  Any of those guys would be a good upgrade to the rotation.  

I would like to get a T for depth with one of the next 4 picks.  Johnson would be a decent value at G, so I good with him, too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
We're taking another receiver, I hear?
(04-29-2017, 01:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Got my bowl of Tylers Touchdown Crunch. Lets own this thing

That stuff does not look good lol
(04-29-2017, 01:18 PM)Whatever Wrote: Yeah, but Sims and Thompson are not that great and we still don't know what we have with Billings.  Any of those guys would be a good upgrade to the rotation.  

I would like to get a T for depth with one of the next 4 picks.  Johnson would be a decent value at G, so I good with him, too.

Great point.

At this point and with this many picks, adding depth at any position is a good idea 
(04-29-2017, 01:18 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: We're taking another receiver, I hear?

Malone would be fine, but thats all I would really get excited for.
Hope we snag Tim Krumrie, I mean Hunter Dimick sometime today
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-29-2017, 01:19 PM)Takedown Wrote: Malone would be fine, but thats all I would really get excited for.

Malachi Dupree would also be a good get.
(04-29-2017, 01:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hope we snag Tim Krumrie, I mean Hunter Dimick sometime today

I see what you did there...

He'll be gone before we pick here, sadly
(04-29-2017, 01:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hope we snag Tim Krumrie, I mean Hunter Dimick sometime today

Yeah baby. :andy:
Safety out of Iowa would be good value here
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Dorian Johnson would be a solid pickup

[Image: giphy.gif]
Desmond King
This just isn't as exciting today because quite frankly I don't know a lot of these players.

(04-29-2017, 01:26 PM)Okeana Wrote: Dorian Johnson would be a solid pickup

Yeah would love that.

(04-29-2017, 01:26 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Desmond King

This guy was a playmaker when i saw him last year. Can return kicks too.
Crap Bears got Eddie Jackson. WOuld've been a good pick
There's a lot of great options and we have 3 picks this round. Can't help but be a little excited about today
The Packers picking Biegel just made sense. Was wanting that guy though.
(04-29-2017, 01:27 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: This just isn't as exciting today because quite frankly I don't know a lot of these players.

There are guys who are 2nd and 3rd round picks in any draft in the 4th in 5th this year.  They aren't throw away players

(04-29-2017, 01:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Packers picking Biegel just made sense. Was wanting that guy though.

I think Carroll Phillips or Lawson could stand up in the 4-3 and be a great fit.