Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
ESPN Kiper has the Texas A&M guard on the top 10 ....CBS SPORTS has Utah guard, Florida State tackle, West Virginia center,Miami Florida guard.....Thats 5 O Linemen going into round 5....I have no idea who Bengals covet at O line, but it is way past time to draft him....All these finesse players don't mean jack if we can't block.
1968 Bengal Fan
(04-29-2017, 03:08 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Can Willis or Lawson play Backer

Lawson could yes.  I think they may draft Carroll Phillips for that tho.  He's so fast

[Image: giphy.gif]
I guess the only question I have is: does Kevin want an olineman?

Hodges and Gonzalez in 5th?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
SF just took Kittle. Now i will go eat my Boo Berries

(04-29-2017, 03:11 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I guess the only question I have is: does Kevin want an olineman?

I too was wondering what his thoughts were on whether the Bengals needed some Oline help.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Get an O-lineman and Zane Gonzalez in the 5th and draft linebacker/more o-line in 6th and 7th ... more o line?
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Give me that kicker RIGHT NOW!

(04-29-2017, 03:03 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Bengals also have Billings W3 coming back. 

Well we say that but one of the new guys is going to get hurt for the year and then next year we'll be saying "Don't forget we get X player back so it's like an extra pick" and the cycle will continue
DLine
Willis
Lawson
Glasgow

Offensive weapons
Ross
Mixon
Malone

Pretty damn good job with our first 6 picks
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Rod Johnson would be an amazing project LT here in the 5th.
TE run
Bucky Hodges makes sense if they take a TE it will be now.

(04-29-2017, 03:17 PM)Okeana Wrote: Bucky Hodges makes sense if they take a TE it will be now.

Yeah, but it will cost us a chance at Gonzalez probably
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
I know Mike Brown has no respect for O Line unlike his dad Paul Brown. I know Mike Brown said, " Why should I pay Max Montoya "....I know he said, " Why should I pay Zetler ".......but in spite of this, Mike Brown needs to draft an O Lineman at least NOW, or no wonder we never win a play-off game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Peterman, Dez King, Hodges, Asiata, Gonzalez (K). Give me one of them here
Gonzales time?? Here we go...
espn has Ukropina as it's #1 ranked Kicker. Not too up on the kickers this year. Is that Gonzalez a better fit for us?
Dang Kazee, Legget, and King all off the board right in front of us. Good picks in round 5
Come on. Take Gonzalez.