Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
Here’s what Paul Alexander has to say about him though, and if anyone knows Whit?

JONAH WILLIAMS is the most mature, NFL psych ready player I’ve met since Andrew Whitworth. Full disclosure: I worked with him this offseason. Nonetheless, he’s will be terrific. YES he’s a LT. Can stop, start and govern his speed with athleticism A foundation piece.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 10:52 PM)Synric Wrote: Lindstrom at 14 to the Falcons I wanna say I'm surprised but I'd be lieing.

I had him going in the late first, this one is weird because the Falcons I think just signed two guards.
Reply/Quote
Great pick by Atlanta. Respect

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 10:54 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Lindstrom before Taylor/Dillard is surprising to me

They wanted a guard and Lindstrom is by far the best guard in this draft.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 10:49 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Who's happier now? Andy Dalton or Bobby Hart!?!

Andy Dalton is happy. Bobby Hart is relieved.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 10:52 PM)Synric Wrote: Lindstrom at 14 to the Falcons I wanna say I'm surprised but I'd be lieing.

Good pick by Atlanta. The DT help they wanted was gone, so they took the best guard.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 10:46 PM)OSUfan Wrote: If they can grab Mack Wilson or Chris Lindstrom in round 2 I will be thrilled!

Or Bradberry, heck even Risner
Reply/Quote
They will either start him at RT or move Glenn to RT.
Reply/Quote
Can Hart play Guard?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 10:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton is happy. Bobby Hart is relieved.

Bobby will be watching from the sidelines sooner than later, and will hopefully see only one year of that abominable deal.
Through 2023

Reply/Quote
The upside to the Steelers taking Bush is that our defense will suck again without a quality linebacker allowing us anhigh oick for QB next year! And our linebackers are bad. They better have gotten aMalik Jefferson a tutor.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 10:51 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Crap. You just ruined the pick for me! Paulie’s still picking our o lineman even after he’s gone.
Reply/Quote
We got the best T in the draft, so now what? We are hurting at LB. Later in the draft I like David Long from WVU. Totally underrated and should b good value. Does Jefferson come on this year and show his potential?
Reply/Quote
Haskins to DC.
Reply/Quote
I don't think Williams gave up a sack in the SEC last year. He's definitely the advanced technician type.
Reply/Quote
Making my guess now. Washington takes Lock.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 10:54 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Here’s what Paul Alexander has to say about him though, and if anyone knows Whit?

JONAH WILLIAMS is the most mature, NFL psych ready player I’ve met since Andrew Whitworth.  Full disclosure: I worked with him this offseason.  Nonetheless, he’s will be terrific.  YES he’s a LT.  Can stop, start and govern his speed with athleticism  A foundation piece.

Now that's concerning.  Alexander picked Ogbeuhi and Fisher too.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 10:54 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Here’s what Paul Alexander has to say about him though, and if anyone knows Whit?

JONAH WILLIAMS is the most mature, NFL psych ready player I’ve met since Andrew Whitworth. Full disclosure: I worked with him this offseason. Nonetheless, he’s will be terrific. YES he’s a LT. Can stop, start and govern his speed with athleticism A foundation piece.

“Handles the ketchup like a maestro! Even pour, little wasted motion, full saturation on fries.” - Paul Alexander
Through 2023

Reply/Quote
Haskins fell into Skins laps
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Haskins’ “slide” ends
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote