Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
Now remember, everyone who is so excited about drafting Burrow (me included), you can't complain and say we should have traded down if Burrow struggles next year.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:20 PM)NCBengal Wrote: What if Miami offered all of their 1's, both 2's and the 1 next year? Would you do it. that is like 5, 18, 26, 33 (our own) 39 and 56! Can you pass that up. That is basically 4 first round picks and 2 seconds. 6 top notch players for 1.

Nope!
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Now remember, everyone who is so excited about drafting Burrow (me included), you can't complain and say we should have traded down if Burrow struggles next year.

Agreed, most all rookies struggle. We need to temper our expectations especially if we don't get the O-line up to par.

Burrow took a lot of hits though last year too so honestly I think he can handle it but the NFL is another mother.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 07:52 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: About 1 hour and 9 minutes or so left and you all can relax for the rest of the first round. :)

I'll be very stressed as the first round moves in to the 20s. Praying the players I think we want fall. Those last few picks will be very stressful if someone like Kenneth Murray is available.
Reply/Quote
Guys, when you think that things could get bad with only one person in charge, be lucky that Tobin is ours, because other franchises have gone in different directions...

[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
You know it’s a good day when this thread already has 64 posts a 1/2 hour before the draft starts.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:33 AM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Please tell me you're going to personally invite Mike Florio to join the group.

They'll probably end up putting him on suicide watch tonight.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Now remember, everyone who is so excited about drafting Burrow (me included), you can't complain and say we should have traded down if Burrow struggles next year.

Wouldn't happen.

Now I MIGHT make some "we shoulda taken Young" posts as he tears things up on the field, as he is the best player in the draft, but that is the ONLY thing we could ***** about.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:20 PM)NCBengal Wrote: What if Miami offered all of their 1's, both 2's and the 1 next year? Would you do it.  that is like 5, 18, 26, 33 (our own)  39 and 56!  Can you pass that up. That is basically 4 first round picks and 2 seconds. 6 top notch players for 1.

If, say, the number one pick this year was Baker Mayfield, sure.  
Reply/Quote

He is the best pick available.  No matter what, we have to take him.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:36 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: He is the best pick available.  No matter what, we have to take him.

He may not be the best available as time always will tell on draft picks, but 100% best available for our Bengals imo. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I have a guy on Facebook right now arguing with me saying the Bengals should trade the pick, since Burrow is a better fit for the Dolphins. And I don't know what they have going for them.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:39 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He may not be the best available as time always will tell on draft picks, but 100% best available for our Bengals imo. 

I think tonight, without knowing the future, he is the best pick. 
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agreed, most all rookies struggle. We need to temper our expectations especially if we don't get the O-line up to par.

Burrow took a lot of hits though last year too so honestly I think he can handle it but the NFL is another mother.

If he is the guy under center.  The last #9 sat as a rookie.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:42 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think tonight, without knowing the future, he is the best pick. 

I hope so!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
If I wanted to watch people sing I’d watch the voice or am American idol, get it off that crap and talk about football. Who else is doing coverage?
Reply/Quote
Well dang Kevin hart is on NFL . Com why did I even turn espn on
Reply/Quote
Oh, brother......I use NFLN to get away from this crap. I want hardcore football analysis not sing-a-long.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:39 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He may not be the best available as time always will tell on draft picks, but 100% best available for our Bengals imo. 

This ^^^
Reply/Quote
What's this weird ass singing
Reply/Quote