Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
Honestly I'm more looking forward to day 2 and 3 of the draft.  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see Burrow a Bengal but IMO that has been a given for a long time now.  So the pick isn't exactly exciting to me at this point.  Now I want to see what the Bengals do after that.  :)

Edit: Also for those following this thread, please don't post picks/leaks before they are officially announced.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 01:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: MB drafting Burrow validates him as a genius GM.  I bet he takes Burrow and clicks the auto draft box and goes the bed. 

His plan of the past 20yrs is finally coming together. I think he heard the story of the 2 bulls on the hill too many times.

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 01:15 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Honestly I'm more looking forward to day 2 and 3 of the draft.  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see Burrow a Bengal but IMO that has been a given for a long time now.  So the pick isn't exactly exciting to me at this point.  Now I want to see what the Bengals do after that.  :)

Edit: Also for those following this thread, please don't post picks/leaks before they are officially announced.

I'm in the same boat.

I've been excited about Burrow, but the thing I always get excited about with the draft is the surprise of what they do versus my guessing. We've got a lot of ways the 2-3 rounds can go.
Reply/Quote
Exciting day to say the least, yeah the Phins can suck it lol
Reply/Quote
I’m always most excited to see who falls to our pick. Since we have the first pick that excitement won’t be there for that one but I’m pretty excited to see who falls to 33 or if a trade down makes the most sense at that point. There should be some really good options at 33.

Pumped to see Burrow become a bengal but I’d only have excitement/nerves for this pick if I were still concerned they’d screw it up/trade it. Seems set in stone now so I’m happy but the emotions won’t be as high for tonight and I’m definitely not staying up to watch the whole thing to see who falls to 33
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 02:53 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’m always most excited to see who falls to our pick. Since we have the first pick that excitement won’t be there for that one but I’m pretty excited to see who falls to 33 or if a trade down makes the most sense at that point. There should be some really good options at 33.

Pumped to see Burrow become a bengal but I’d only have excitement/nerves for this pick if I were still concerned they’d screw it up/trade it. Seems set in stone now so I’m happy but the emotions won’t be as high for tonight and I’m definitely not staying up to watch the whole thing to see who falls to 33

Understandable. Still excited but we all know what the pick will be today so there is no surprise happening like other
Drafts. Tomorrow will be really exciting when we look at the board and see who is still around, having the first pick in 
every round should rock man. Should be getting lots of offers and it is like having a pick in the round prior.
Reply/Quote
Today is a good day to be a Bengal fan.

I am not ashamed to take pleasure in phin's fans anguish and national media pundits gnawing of teeth when Bengals select Burrow.

Great day friends.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Don't be surprised if P. Queen falls to the lower end of round 2 or top of round 3.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 03:49 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Don't be surprised if P. Queen falls to the lower end of round 2 or top of round 3.

Why do you say this? Every mock draft I’ve seen has him at about 24-28
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 12:38 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The REAL reaction:

[Image: Pmh81S1.jpg]

That was f'n hilarious when the camera showed him asleep at the game...
Reply/Quote
He has measurements that indicate elite skill but has not demonstrated elite production to the level that some on mock boards project.
I also now feel Bengals may take Pittman at #33 if there is a run at WR early. Still may go LB but I don't think it would be Queen.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!  Lets go boys!

[Image: 92328142_220080359232017_917913336260486...e=5EC819E6]
Reply/Quote
no making fun of Joe....

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 04:08 PM)pally Wrote: no making fun of Joe....  

Easy fix, put a Bengals cap on him!
Reply/Quote
Joe
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 03:59 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: He has measurements that indicate elite skill but has not demonstrated elite production to the level that some on mock boards project.  
I also now feel Bengals may take Pittman at #33 if there is a run at WR early.  Still may go LB but I don't think it would be Queen.

Thinking? Or hoping?

Do you not like Queen and love Pittman at 33?

What if both are available and we grab at OL with #33?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Any good places to stream the draft? I'm a cable-less, antenna-less ****.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 04:40 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Any good places to stream the draft? I'm a cable-less, antenna-less ****.

sling.com is streaming the entire draft free of charge

https://www.sling.com/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 04:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Thinking? Or hoping?

Do you not like Queen and love Pittman at 33?

What if both are available and we grab at OL with #33?

There may be a run on the tier 1 WR early.  There is a drop after tier 1 to tier 2 so if there is a run at WR Bengals may go there.  Aiyuk fits the Ross role and can be a KR.  Pittman and Mims would secure Green's role if he should leave after this year.  

I would hope Bengals take OL like Ruiz or Jones or Cleveland but I think they may go WR or LB in terms of Gay or Brooks.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 01:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: MB drafting Burrow validates him as a genius GM.  I bet he takes Burrow and clicks the auto draft box and goes the bed. 

Just a question...Who is clicking the button?  Zac showed a war room set up at his house with a camera that the NFL is monitoring during the draft.  Is he the focal point and clicks?  Does each person, Katie, Duke, Mike, etc have the same set up?  If they all have it is the NFL seriously monitoring all 32 teams and each individual teams draft team members?  That seems like a lot of cameras and a lot of things that could go wrong.
Reply/Quote