Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-23-2020, 11:08 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Jeudy’s quick feet remind me of Ocho’s.

That’s high praise. Chad’s feet were the best I’ve ever seen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I don't want a WR in round 2. However, if it's that or a reach on LB or OL, take the WR
Reply/Quote
Falcons go Fulton

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s high praise. Chad’s feet were the best I’ve ever seen.

I remember one of the old school pro bowl skills competitions when Chad put on a show with his footwork.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:08 PM)pally Wrote: take that Florio!

Wow he is so good his quotes are even posted in the future.  :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If the BPA at 33 is a WR take him. Idc how deep the class is.

Personally I would rather draft a LB high as it is a pressing need (trading down could be done as well).  Green, Boyd, Tate, Ross, Erickson, Willis, Morgan, Thomas, Irwin versus Bynes, Evans, Pratt, Sheldon.  The latter needs more help and can't wait to hope a third rounder can make an impact.

Just my $.02.
Reply/Quote
Falcons go corner, ok next
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:07 PM)Joelist Wrote: What if we took Jefferson in Rd 2 - will people be upset?

Not at all
Reply/Quote
I really hope Dallas takes Jordan Love
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Personally I would rather draft a LB high as it is a pressing need (trading down could be done as well).  Green, Boyd, Tate, Ross, Erickson, Willis, Morgan, Thomas, Irwin versus Bynes, Evans, Pratt, Sheldon.  The latter needs more help and can't wait to hope a third rounder can make an impact.

Just my $.02.

I just want BPA no matter what (with obvious exceptions if there is no need at all.). Free agency for needs, draft for talent. 
Reply/Quote
They need to speed this shit up
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:14 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I really hope Dallas takes Jordan Love

gotta b Chassion
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
More CBs this round please.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:14 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I really hope Dallas takes Jordan Love

Were that to happen, the remainder of the draft would be nothing but coverage of "What will happen between Dallas and Dak?"
Reply/Quote
Cowboys will go Henderson

Reply/Quote
Give it to Florio if you have twitter. The thread is priceless

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1253480408592850957
Reply/Quote
Lamb's GF not looking too happy.
Reply/Quote
God, that McCarthy close up.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Cowboys will go Henderson

He went #9 to Jags.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
There goes Lamb....

Pretty much forces us to draft a WR as Green cannot be trusted to actually play and Ross even if he plays is not trustworthy to be effective.
Reply/Quote