Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
This draft just made me feel old.

I knew he was Monte's son, and I would have sworn his father had been retired for twenty years. Then they showed his film and active years and it's only been 13 since he retired. The fact that 7 years is that easy for me to be off now is a punch to the gut.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:47 PM)Synric Wrote: Wow this draft is so scripted you can tell by the fact they are flashing to the right guy on camera every time.

They have cameras cued up in 60 prospects houses that they can cut to in an instant. 28 of those cameras won't be needed tonight.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:50 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Interesting.  I never heard of this kid but, hey you never know.  Surprised they passed on Jefferson

Lot's of good stuff with him and about him on Sirius.  But the thought was he was not in the front of the second tier line...
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: This draft just made me feel old.

I knew he was Monte's son, and I would have sworn his father had been retired for twenty years.  Then they showed his film and active years and it's only been 13 since he retired.  The fact that 7 years is that easy for me to be off now is a punch to the gut.

Tell me about it.  I'm old enough to be Joe Burrow's daddy
Reply/Quote
This draft is one slick piece of production work - kudos to the NFL. They did an excellent job of making it feel like an actual event and not people videoing in from home.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:50 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Zim is going McKinney

They did lose a CB so maybe they go that way?
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:49 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Did she recently change teams because she was married for 10 years and has a daughter from that marriage.

and she's still married to that same guy. So maybe he was intimating Joe is gay??
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: This draft is one slick piece of production work - kudos to the NFL. They did an excellent job of making it feel like an actual event and not people videoing in from home.

All the reactions seem very subdued.. at least for the 1st ten i saw.. i suspect they all knew when they were going to be picked, the NFL was probably more concerned about a glitch controversy than a true "live" draft they customarily have in person.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:52 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Tell me about it.  I'm old enough to be Joe Burrow's daddy

Ditto, but I normally don't feel that old.
Reply/Quote
Vikings? Corner or WR I would assume. Jefferson should be a steal to them
Reply/Quote
Did the Patriots just trade out of the 1st? NFL.com now says the Chargers have the 23rd pick.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
There's Jefferson.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Zimmer looks like he lives in a castle.. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Jefferson to MN
Reply/Quote
Finally someone takes the best WR IMO
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:55 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Vikings?  Corner or WR I would assume.  Jefferson should be a steal to them

Again. good call.

Diggs who?
Reply/Quote
Pats trade next pick to Chargers.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow just realized Epenesa's still around. If he's there at 33, I wouldn't have problem at all if the Bengals took him. Just like corners, you can always make room for good DE's even if it's not a great need. Replace Dunlap in a year or two.
Reply/Quote
Pats trade
Reply/Quote
Man, Godell is just the biggest tool on earth with his cheerleading to a TV screen.
Reply/Quote