Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-24-2020, 12:23 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Somewhere Tomlin has his eyes wide the hell open. Per usual.

I've always assumed that was due to cocaine
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:25 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: WOW. There goes our 33 trade down

This
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:19 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: That was Moss they were mocking to us, but it doesn't matter.  TE is not a top target in the Ram's system that Taylor ran last year.

Higbee had 69 catches for 734 yds last year for the Rams. Their second TE, Everett added another 37 for 408. For an offense that doesn’t use the TE, 106 for 1,142 is a pretty impressive number.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:15 AM)Joelist Wrote: As other teams make aggressive plays to improve their teams ZT just sits on his thumb and spins...
Huh,why?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:25 AM)Joelist Wrote: Now that was a bit weird.

Going QB when they desperately needed receivers?

Hey, but they didn't sit on their thumbs, they traded up to get their guy. You got to applaud that, don't you? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If I was a Packers fan I would be f*****g LIVID
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:25 AM)Joelist Wrote: Now that was a bit weird.

Going QB when they desperately needed receivers?

Meh, the last thing they needed was a QB when they drafted Rodgers.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:26 AM)Synric Wrote: Wow Green Bay? Why?

They got tired of Aaron's demands most likely.
Reply/Quote
Yetur Gross-Matos would be a steal at 33.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:26 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Good-bye Aaron.

Not any time soon...they did not draft him to start in the next couple of years I don't think. Rodgers just had a great year
Reply/Quote
Packers have a thing for drafting QBs four years before they're going to play.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:26 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Good-bye Aaron.

I'm sure he'll end up on the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
Would love to have a live look at Rodgers.
Reply/Quote
Why Greenbay Why? You can't even walk away from ARod u till 2023 unless he retires...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:24 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Is this some sort of contest to stuff as many of your kids on camera as possible?

I mentioned around the 10th pick that they were taking pictures for their family Christmas cards...
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:25 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I'd rather have Josh Jones over Queen. In fact, I don't like Queen in the 2nd at all, personally. I'd go Jones if he's there, Mims otherwise, if he's there. If neither is there and Baun is around, then pick him. If no WR in the 2nd, hope Pittman is there in the 3rd. Maybe we'll have to get decent LB depth from other team's cuts.

Absolutely. The same people wanting us to reach for a LB are probably the same people who insisted we had to take Billy Price because we needed a center. Meanwhile, we would've been so much better off if we had taken Isaiah Wynn or Will Hernandez even though they weren't centers 
Reply/Quote
This might be good fit for GB and Love. He gets to learn from the sidelines for a couple years at minimum before he gets in a game. He's definitely not ready to play this year, but learn with no pressure for a couple of years, who knows, he could be good by then without having his confidence destroyed.
Reply/Quote
Packers need WRs.. maybe we can finally send Ross to GB.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:27 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, but they didn't sit on their thumbs, they traded up to get their guy. You got to applaud that, don't you? 

Actually yes. Remember they sat Rodgers for three years until they felt he was ready and that they had the pieces around him. Me, I go for the WR because Rodgers wants to win now; this move comes across like they are not planning win now but win in a couple of years.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:24 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: We need that RB that can get it through at the 1 yard line. Someone to carry the rock. :andy:

I like Gio but even I know Gio is not gonna pound the ball.

Just signed the best RB out of the XFL that’s 6’3” 234. He can be the 1 yard guy when needed.
Reply/Quote