Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
There goes Brooks
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The LB class is disappearing fast. I guess we will be going to war with what we have...
Reply/Quote
Goodell is the whitest guy in human history.
Reply/Quote
I'm screaming.

Rodgers is coming off of a great year. Instead of getting him a weapon, you draft his replacement.

Your defense got torched by the Niners' running game in the playoffs. Instead of getting a run-stuffing linebacker, you draft a clipboard holder.

Wow. If I'm a Packers fan I an raging right now.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:33 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Whoever predicted Jordyn Brooks going in the first round here today, take a bow.

CHEATER!  
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:34 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Hawks go McKinney here, no?

Guess not. I suck at this. 
Reply/Quote
Brooks going before Queen says a lot...about Queen...
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:34 AM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Don't see anyone mentioning OT Ezra Cleveland. ESPN has him 22nd overall and most mocks had him going in the late 1st.

Id be ok with him or Jones at 33
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:33 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Whoever predicted Jordyn Brooks going in the first round here today, take a bow.

Let's not spoil the pick please.
Reply/Quote
thank god
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:33 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: This crap takes way too long.

Hey, at least it's 9:35 where you are; it's almost midnight here and I have work tomorrow!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:27 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, the last thing they needed was a QB when they drafted Rodgers.

But he was expected to go #1 overall and fell.  Love was not being considered in the top 10.
Reply/Quote
Queen or Baun to the Ravens? Who ya got?
Reply/Quote
Bet Ravens go Baun over Queen
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:34 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: CHEATER!  

??

Is Brooks a CHEATER? Or you talking about me? I didn't predict Brooks to go in the first.
Reply/Quote
Anyway here goes Queen to the ratbirds
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Never been a Queen fan. Wouldn't be surprised if another LB went before him

Called it. Nobody wants the undersized LB that had 3 good games in his college career. 

he might not be the first LSU LB taken
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:34 AM)Joelist Wrote: The LB class is disappearing fast. I guess we will be going to war with what we have...

We don't have negative rep anymore? Crap. Well then, dude shut up. Like seriously. Shut the F up.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:34 AM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Don't see anyone mentioning OT Ezra Cleveland. ESPN has him 22nd overall and most mocks had him going in the late 1st.

Cleveland or Jones better be the pick at 33.
Reply/Quote

Ezra was a 4th or 5th rounder before the combine. He tested well. He doesn't really paly that well. 

Please sweet mother of Jesus, don't let us take him now that I said that.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote