***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
That's a bummer. Liked Wilson
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Setting up for us to either trade back at 33 or take Baun if available
Reply/Quote
One top OT left
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
This has to be a record for 1st round olineman! Where's Mr. Toast with the stats?
Reply/Quote
33 is ******. gonna be a WR or a trade down
Reply/Quote
Anger.

Well I’m full on Baun now!

Hopefully he makes it through...
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:48 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: What the heck is going on at Vabels house?

He seems to have some sort of sex slave there along with Jeffrey Dahmer.  
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:48 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Dummies get banned every year for posting the picks early. I'm sure you're time is coming. 

Early? haha

Whatever dude.
Reply/Quote
Baun or Josh Jones fingers crossed
Reply/Quote
Josh Jones
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wilson is a mountain of a man. Has some technique and feet issues but will be a good one.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:46 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: People are surprised?  Really?  I knew this would happen.  If the Bengals wanted a LB they should have traded up to 27 but noooooo

In theory yes, but the higher the draft pick the mo' $$$$$$$$$$$$ M. Brown will have to dish out. That's a big no-no to Mike's wallet. DingDing
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:49 AM)Mobster Wrote: That would've been a stupid move.

Why?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:42 AM)Mobster Wrote: If your streaming is slow it's not our fault. Plus, TV isn't the only way to get info anymore. People don't have to wait for you to get your delayed news.

It's been the expected practice to not tip the picks in the draft thread for many years, and your cooperation with that is greatly appreciated.

While you are 100% correct that some feeds are faster than others, the bolded statement is the issue.  For example, many players put the info on social media before the networks have announced the picks.  If you have learned the pick before the network feed has announced it, please do not post the information until that point.

For the record, this is a reminder to all Board Members.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:45 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’ll trust Baltimore’s ability to find good LB talent. They usually do an excellent job at finding LB’s.

They are probably due for a miss. But wouldn't surprise me if he was coached well over there.
Reply/Quote
Goodell is going to fine the TItans for that Frozon suiter.
Reply/Quote
Looking good for the guy I want at 33. Baun only has to make it past 3 more teams.
Reply/Quote
I'm not going to get down about pick 33. I think we'll be alright.
Reply/Quote
Not many defensive lineman taken. One DE. Two DT's. One EDGE
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:50 AM)Nately120 Wrote: He seems to have some sort of sex slave there along with Jeffrey Dahmer.  

I thought that was Junior Exotic
Reply/Quote