Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-24-2020, 10:00 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: not Worried about dobbins. OSU homers freaking out though

I’d probably be in the OSU homer group to most people and I am not freaking out about dobbins. He’d be my 4th or 5th RB in this draft. Taylor is better out of the Big 10. Dobbins is solid but nothing special. Good o line and offense made him look special but I’ve never been sold on him on his own.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Van Jefferson going in the second might be a surprise to some but that kid can play WR. He is the only Receiver this year I seen make LSU's Derek Stingley look bad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Van Jefferson over Mims
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:02 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Don't care. 

WhoDey2 So check your phone or tablet or computer, you'll get it just as fast... 
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Are we going to get Baun in the 3rd round, or will Zimmer snatch him?
Reply/Quote
Side note: does anyone else cringe visibly when Goodell “pumps up” the virtual crowd? Every. Damn. Pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:00 PM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2 ESPN.com is way faster than the TV... 

Most people are watching on TV. We just ask that people don't mention a pick before it's announced on TV.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Cleveland gone.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn Ezra gone.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Cleveland over Jones? What are they not telling us? Does Jones have the Rona?

Reply/Quote
uh oh, cleveland
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Cleveland over Jones? What are they not telling us? Does Jones have the Rona?

Jones is probably viewed as more of a guard at this point.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
kinda wanted ezra
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:06 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Most people are watching on TV. We just ask that people don't mention a pick before it's announced on TV.

WhoDey2 Oh. 
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
I will lol if the bengals double dip at wr and take mims
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 09:55 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Once again, DO NOT TIP PICKS HERE.

I see you suspended this guy but it was on TV before he posted anything. He can't control other peoples tvs being behind. I saw it on ABC broadcast before he posted. It is obvious that it is one guy bitching he is posting picks early and it is probably because he has a streaming service that is behind.  But he shouldn't get suspended if the pick was announced on tv first. Absolute dick move.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:06 PM)BurnsBengal Wrote: Side note: does anyone else cringe visibly when Goodell “pumps up” the virtual crowd? Every. Damn. Pick.

He's almost saying the same thing every time. At least mix it up!
Reply/Quote
Gimme Lucas Niang, Jeremy Chinn, or Willie Gay in the 3rd and I'll be stoked. Already got enough material to update the sig
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Im torn now, if Jones falls to us we have to take him. But jesus were gonna need a linebacker after the Ravens just took Dobbins.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I wonder why Jones has fell so far ?
Reply/Quote