Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-25-2020, 12:45 AM)Synric Wrote: Don't sleep on the Browns.

I know they had issues in 2019 but it was mostly coaching. Freddie Kitchens was awful... When you had assistant coaches going to the other side of the field and telling other teams that Kitchens will doesnt pay attention and will abandon game plans it's a bad situation. 

The AFC North could be a very strong division in 2020.

They had a nice Draft too, I know I have always said the Stains are the Stains until they prove otherwise but I am starting to 
think they might turn it around finally. But the divas can always destroy a team and they still have quite a few.

The AFC North will be tough regardless, just think we will actually be something to contend with now.
Reply/Quote
Wow another TE?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:48 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: They had a nice Draft too, I know I have always said the Stains are the Stains until they prove otherwise but I am starting to 
think they might turn it around finally. But the divas can always destroy a team and they still have quite a few.

The AFC North will be tough regardless, just think we will actually be something to contend with now.

I don’t think the browns will go anywhere. Odell Beckham Jr is a diva and I’d be surprised if he finishes the season in Cleveland. And the most important position on the team Baker Mayfield can’t keep his mouth shut. There’s a reason they spend $10 million dollars on a backup
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Other than his odd physique, why is Curtis Weaver still on the Board?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Steeler **** cant resist a LB
Reply/Quote
Damn, Highsmith was someone I was hoping would still be available at 107.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:50 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Other than his odd physique, why is Curtis Weaver still on the Board?

Weak hands.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I really liked Taylor's RAS and felt he fit the mold of the new nfl lb. Bengals really need comp picks this year. Damn.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Lol honestly I'm starting to like Roger Goodell. He needs to announce picks drunk from his office every year.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Saints traded up.
Reply/Quote
Knew it. Happy for Trautman.
Reply/Quote
Ok Dayton

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Oh my....

Rant
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Trautman with Brees....my goodness.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:40 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Ravens will be the team to beat next year in AFC.  

KC got better, too. I expect them to be 1 & 2.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:50 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I don’t think the browns will go anywhere. Odell Beckham Jr is a diva and I’d be surprised if he finishes the season in Cleveland. And the most important position on the team Baker Mayfield can’t keep his mouth shut. There’s a reason they spend $10 million dollars on a backup

Thanks, I still think the same. Divas can always destroy a team no matter the talent.

(04-25-2020, 12:56 AM)Synric Wrote: Lol honestly I'm starting to like Roger Goodell. He needs to announce picks drunk from his office every year.

Weird, same here, always disliked him until this Draft.  Cheers Drunk Wasted
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:50 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I don’t think the browns will go anywhere. Odell Beckham Jr is a diva and I’d be surprised if he finishes the season in Cleveland. And the most important position on the team Baker Mayfield can’t keep his mouth shut. There’s a reason they spend $10 million dollars on a backup

Totally agree.  Mayfield is almost as big of a head case as OBJ.
Reply/Quote
Would be our luck for Ravens to get Simpson
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:59 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Trautman with Brees....my goodness.

Liked this guy as of late, hope we get a good G/T tomorrow or Thaddeus Moss or Deguara.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:45 AM)Synric Wrote: Don't sleep on the Browns I know they had issues in 2019 but it was mostly coaching. Freddie Kitchens was awful... When you had assistant coaches going to the other side of the field and telling other teams that Kitchens doesnt pay attention and will abandon game plans it's a bad situation. 

The Minnesota OC was terrible in the playoffs last season. I’m not convinced their coaching is fixed just yet.

Reply/Quote