Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
Damn there went Bartch. Was hoping he might fall to the fifth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
ADG is a pick I've been pumping all offseason but if his injury risk was as bad as originally reported then I think we could've waited. But then I see that Lou said everything checked out. So maybe not.

I know no OL pick is gonna make an impact this year anyway, but relying on XSF, Billy Price to finally turn a corner and Fred Johnson to be starter caliber is not a good idea.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:31 PM)Au165 Wrote: You are overvaluing how good day 3 rookie o linemen play. Bobby Hart last year played better than pretty much anything you will get out of a tackle left on the board. Michael Jordan was drafted in the 4th last year, not saying others won’t play better than him but rookie play from o linemen is pretty shaky normally anyways these guys all have pretty big flaws that are here, especially the tackles.

I think the one guy still out there, that would have the best chance of playing/contributing right away is Biadasz. 
Reply/Quote
Last night the Saints and Viking trade netter Baun for Saints. The Saints sent there remaining 4 picks to Vikings. VIKINGS have 13 picks today. 3 picks each in the 4th, 5th, and 6th. 4 picks in the 7th... unreal!
Reply/Quote
That’s a surprising pick for the Browns. They already have Njoku.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:34 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Damn there went Bartch. Was hoping he might fall to the fifth.

Wasn’t gonna happen. For that matter, all the higher rated OG/OT’s that were available at the Top of 4 will be gone at 5. Maybe Muti with his injuries will still be there.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Holy shit that Bartch transformation... :o

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I think the one guy still out there, that would have the best chance of playing/contributing right away is Biadasz. 

I agree. I hope he last to the 5th. I would trade Billy Price to Dallas for a pick...
Reply/Quote
Jags have 2 more picks this round. Come on, trade one for Dalton. Probably won't happen but I can wish. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I think the one guy still out there, that would have the best chance of playing/contributing right away is Biadasz. 

I would like him but he did have a hip injury last year
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
You are correct Holic. The guy would be a steal at this point in the draft. Gotta love those Wisconsinnson linemen.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s a surprising pick for the Browns. They already have Njoku.

And Austin Hooper who they signed in free agency.
Reply/Quote
Unless there’s a run on corners the bengals may have amik Robertson as bpa in the 5th. Biasasz could be bpa but amik Robertson is a great corner
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:31 PM)Au165 Wrote: You are overvaluing how good day 3 rookie o linemen play. Bobby Hart last year played better than pretty much anything you will get out of a tackle left on the board. Michael Jordan was drafted in the 4th last year, not saying others won’t play better than him but rookie play from o linemen is pretty shaky normally anyways these guys all have pretty big flaws that are here, especially the tackles.

I'm not sure why it's hard for people to understand this. At this stage in the draft, they are going to struggle making the transition to the NFL. Even if you're a 1st rounder it isn't going to be easy. OL have a lot to learn and build their strength up.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:43 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm not sure why it's hard for people to understand this. At this stage in the draft, they are going to struggle making the transition to the NFL. Even if you're a 1st rounder it isn't going to be easy. OL have a lot to learn and build their strength up.

Plus potentially no offseason and an abbreviated training camp.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s a surprising pick for the Browns. They already have Njoku.

There's rumors that Njoku is on his way out.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

There are a couple guys at guard I believe could come in an compete for thr Right Guard spot with Xavier Su'a-Filo. Biadasz and Onwenu. But I want the Bengals to go out and get a veteran like Peters or Beachum.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Is there an offensive lineman left who will actually improve our o-line?

If not go BPA from here on in?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:34 PM)Whodey614 Wrote: ADG is a pick I've been pumping all offseason but if his injury risk was as bad as originally reported then I think we could've waited. But then I see that Lou said everything checked out. So maybe not.

I know no OL pick is gonna make an impact this year anyway, but relying on XSF, Billy Price to finally turn a corner and Fred Johnson to be starter caliber is not a good idea.

Lets not forget that the Bengals will have first dibs on every player that hits the waiver wire.  There is always at least 1 good player that gets cut by a deep team hoping to stash them on the PS

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Kentucky fan in me wants to see them draft Logan Stenberg
Reply/Quote