Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
I hit the mute button.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Surprised Shane Lemieux is still on the board. Some sites had him as the top OG

Yeah I like him or Tega Wanogho at 147.
Reply/Quote
Ugh, this song sucks.
Reply/Quote
Now if it was somebody like staind that would be a different story
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Have they given up trying to cover these picks? Haven't heard anything about the last ten or so, just got some bloke signing about the radio
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:30 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I hit the mute button.

Lol I had a headache and turned it off.  
Reply/Quote
For real? We're dogging the guy that is giving of his time ti help folks out?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:32 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Now if it was somebody like staind that would be a different story

Foo Fighters would have been awesome.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:04 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: A high risk high reward guard would be muti. He supposedly has one of the strongest arm punch in the game

Agreed rather spend a 5th on a more talented guy and risk the injury factor then on a less talented player who had less injuries.
Reply/Quote
Squeelers got my sleeper guard Kevin Dotson...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For real? We're dogging the guy that is giving of his time ti help folks out?

During what little football we have? Yes, but mostly joking at least for me
Reply/Quote
(Playing music gives on-air guys a chance to go to the bathroom)

Don't play it again, don't play it again, don't play it again
Reply/Quote
I'd rather hear about the draftees than all this "celebrity" singing and stuff - THAT is much more help to me.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:32 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Now if it was somebody like staind that would be a different story

Staind... :paul: Sick Sick Sick
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:35 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: (Playing music gives on-air guys a chance to go to the bathroom)

Don't play it again, don't play it again, don't play it again

Do a play by play of them going to the bathroom!
Reply/Quote
I wonder if the NFL got the note that the constant family tragedy stories were too much.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'd rather hear about the draftees than all this "celebrity" singing and stuff - THAT is much more help to me.

I mean I get it.  They are trying to bring attention to a charity and a cause that is important.  So I'm not angry about it.  But sometimes I just want my football talk and since the draft is all we have had for months and probably more months ahead it does get a little old. I kind of just feel like I need a break from everything being Covid-19 at this point.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: Do a play by play of them going to the bathroom!

*Analysis of Mel*

Interesting, more sinkers than floaters. Too much pumpkin pie consumption.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:38 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I mean I get it.  They are trying to bring attention to a charity and a cause that is important.  So I'm not angry about it.  But sometimes I just want my football talk and since the draft is all we have had for months and probably more months ahead it does get a little old.

In all honesty just tell me quickly about it once and stick to football thereafter - I am likely to help in that case. All these dumb songs and such make me less inclined to help. 
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:37 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I wonder if the NFL got the note that the constant family tragedy stories were too much.

It was a bit much in my opinion very sad
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote