Okay maybe dream theater
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:34 PM)Synric Wrote: Squeelers got my sleeper guard Kevin Dotson...

That really sucks
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I think KJ Hill could be outstanding value in the 5th. Wish the WR room wasn't so crowded.
Reply/Quote
Are we trading Andy here?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:40 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It was a bit much in my opinion very sad

It got to a point where I was dreading each selection because I was fully expecting a terrible family story every single time.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping for Curtis Weaver, Edge, Amik Robertson, CB, or Quez Watkins WR at the top of Rd 5.
Reply/Quote
These F'n compensatory picks at the end of the round kill me....
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Eagles don't take Tega with one of their two locks at the end of the 4th.

Do we go for Tega, Biadasz, or some other OL?
Is Muti worth risking a 4th rounder? Would he be there in the 5th?

Who are your favorite OL left on the board?

Of Non OL players, if AGG is there in the 6th I want the Bengals to take a flyer on him.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For real? We're dogging the guy that is giving of his time ti help folks out?

You're right, good for him.
Reply/Quote
Doesnt look like we're unloading Dalton in the draft.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Is Bradley Anae gone?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: In all honesty just tell me quickly about it once and stick to football thereafter - I am likely to help in that case. All these dumb songs and such make me less inclined to help. 

I've been donating to local charities and food banks as they probably need it more than some of these huge charities that are being promoted to millions of people.  Don't get me wrong there are a lot of people in need and people coming together to support that is a great thing.  I just prefer to support my local community.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:44 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: These F'n compensatory picks at the end of the round kill me....

The comp picks are crazy this year. It usually starts as just a few at the end of the 3rd and then gradually increase each round after that. It's the opposite this year. The 6th round only has 3 of them.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:42 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: It got to a point where I was dreading each selection because I was fully expecting a terrible family story every single time.

I saw a meme the other day it said something like, "Congratulations on being drafted.  Now here is a list of all the people you love that have died."  But I do think it is good to pay tribute to the family members that were an important part of the player's life on such a big day for them.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:44 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Hopefully Eagles don't take Tega with one of their two locks at the end of the 4th.

Do we go for Tega, Biadasz, or some other OL?
Is Muti worth risking a 4th rounder? Would he be there in the 5th?

Who are your favorite OL left on the board?

Of Non OL players, if AGG is there in the 6th I want the Bengals to take a flyer on him.

Can Tega play OG?  
Reply/Quote
Damn! Robertson to la!
Reply/Quote
How about the RT from SCSU, Alex Taylor?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:45 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Doesnt look like we're unloading Dalton in the draft.

Teams know we have to cut him, so why give us anything?
Reply/Quote
Quarterman off the board in the 4th didnt see that coming but he is an Thumper between the tackles.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:49 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Damn! Robertson to la!

LV
Reply/Quote