Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-25-2020, 03:30 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I saw it on the Ticker, right away.

Wasn't on NFL Network. Saw pick 146, went to a commercial about birth control, then it came back to Seattle on the clock. Had to watch the scroll on the bottom to see who we picked.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I would rather have had Gipson. At this point in the draft you should be going for standouts at smaller schools. Average Guys at big schools usually don't stay to long in the league. I would compare Kareem to Michael Johnson. He will get a few sacks from the QB running to him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Kareem brings what MJ brought then it's not a bad pick at all.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I would rather have had Gipson. At this point in the draft you should be going for standouts at smaller schools. Average Guys at big schools usually don't stay to long in the league. I would compare Kareem to Michael Johnson. He will get a few sacks from the QB running to him.

But if you could get a Michael Johnson in the 5th that's a great pick. Problem is I don't think this guy will be on the team in two years because he doesn't have anything special to be even a good backup. I hope I'm just wrong about him though.

Honestly, I am basing this opinion on the "highlight" reels from ESPN. I have not seen much of ND this year. So I hope that he's awesome or will develop to become awesome as a DE.
Reply/Quote
Bengals ought trade up and get Muti. Then sign Gabe Jackson and Peters and call it end of day
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:29 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Netane Muti is an absolute mauler in the run game and holds up well in pass pro. The biggest worry with him is multiple major injuries. If he can stay healthy he could be a pro bowler maybe even AllPro once or twice.

I agree. Grabbing him in the 6th and letting him take a year to heal correctly I think is smart. 
Reply/Quote
they are talkin about Kareem now on ESPN .. haters!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Hey they circled back and covered our guy. :D

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hey they circled back and covered our guy. Big Grin

they've talked about all the picks...they are just about 10 picks behind

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hey they circled back and covered our guy. Big Grin

I don't think anyone can complain about the coverage we've gotten
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
How do you analyze Alton as a player when Trey leads in with "he stole his girlfriend's purse...twice"?
Reply/Quote
One of the best drafts in recent memory

Nobody coming in with injury concerns, everyone fitting a need. This is gonna be good
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:36 PM)jj22 Wrote: If Kareem brings what MJ brought then it's not a bad pick at all.

Those are pretty lofty expectations.

Reply/Quote
They have went very heavy defense this offseason particularly run defenders.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Trade Andy
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think anyone can complain about the coverage we've gotten

My only complaint is not having Geno on that 4th round graphic. Ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
Kicker already
Reply/Quote
At this point it's time to gamble on Muti or get a nice developmental tackle in Trey Adams. Adams is probably not bad as a backup later in the year.

Or Tega as a developmental OG.
Reply/Quote
WTF are the Patriots doing?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:47 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: At this point it's time to gamble on Muti or get a nice developmental tackle in Trey Adams. Adams is probably not bad as a backup later in the year.

Trey Adams as a player is a top tackle.  He's just Mr Glass.  Instead of wishing for a bigger dick he really needs to wish for a healthy body. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote