Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
I wouldn't mind the Bengals selecting some of the high upside guys that dropped because of injury concerns in 6 & 7.
Reply/Quote
Ugh long night. No lineman left I see
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:07 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Some Notre Dame fans who are also Bengal fans have stated that he is comparable to Robert gathers.  He sounds like he's a grunt worker who would do a lot of things that fans don't necessarily notice on the field like set the edge but doesn't put a lot of pressure in a pocket

I’d take a Robert Geathers in the 5th. Good rotational type of guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:01 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: We havent drafted any OL help. The fact that they are comfortable with what we currently have on the roster is terrifying.

Right! This is defiantly not going to help convince MIXON not to hold out.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:09 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We were both wrong.  Lol.  He went to Buffalo, 5th round.

Josh Allen is alright. He’ll probably never start unless he gets hurt.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:18 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Ugh long night.  No lineman left I see

Muti, Onwenu still out there. Decent depth guys. 
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:19 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Josh Allen is alright. He’ll probably never start unless he gets hurt.

Fromm is a career backup.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Waiting for that team to trade up and take a Bengals pick like Muti or Hunter Bryant.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:18 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Ugh long night.  No lineman left I see

A guy that sounds like if he lost some weight could make it in the NFL is onwenu.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Pertaining to no OL since it's a theme popping up all over this board:

1. Jonah Williams is the new addition to the OL.
2. The team had to fix other areas (QB, WR, & LB). Mission accomplished.
3. The entire roster can't be 'fixed' or overhauled in one draft.

I'd like more upgrades to the OL as well, but then we'd likely be posting, "Ugh, no LBs." Can't have it all.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:09 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: Sorry, but you are flat out wrong in your assessment of the OL. Unless you can come up with some reasons?
Let's not delve into how bad they were last year either.
Let's talk about how they've helped the OL so far and how it will be different from last year already.

How exactly have they helped the Oline improve this year?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:21 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Waiting for that team to trade up and take a Bengals pick like Muti or Hunter Bryant.

Thaddeus Moss is still there. If Bryant is gone I would not mind getting Burrow a TE he is comfortable with.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Troy Blackburn will berate the fans again this year after not drafting any oline.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:26 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I wonder if Troy Blackburn will berate the fans again this year after not drafting any oline.

We're quarantined. Can't make it to WalMart.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Damn Bucs got a great late round steel in WR Tyler Johnson
Reply/Quote
I mean you can’t just go to wal mart and draft Joe Staley orBilly Price
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:24 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Pertaining to no OL since it's a theme popping up all over this  board:

1. Jonah Williams is the new addition to the OL.
2. The team had to fix other areas (QB, WR, & LB).  Mission accomplished.
3.  The entire roster can't be 'fixed' or overhauled in one draft.

I'd like more upgrades to the OL as well, but then we'd likely be posting, "Ugh, no LBs."  Can't have it all.

If Burrow makes it through the season upright and the Oline plays better like they did in the last few games (Miami, CLE twice w/o Garrett) then the FO will look like geniuses and those of us concerned about the Oline will be wrong.

If Burrow is constantly under pressure or God forbid gets hurt because they can't protect him, then they will look incompetent for not upgrading the line.

Looks like they made their choice.  Hope they are right. 
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:28 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: We're quarantined. Can't make it to WalMart.

No worries. We'll order up some olinemen from Amazon or Ebay this year and have UPS drop 'em off At PBS. What can brown do for you? Bring us some linemen , that's what!
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:31 PM)matmaven Wrote: If Burrow makes it through the season upright and the Oline plays better like they did in the last few games (Miami, CLE twice w/o Garrett) then the FO will look like geniuses and those of us concerned about the Oline will be wrong.

If Burrow is constantly under pressure or God forbid gets hurt because they can't protect him, then they will look incompetent for not upgrading the line.

Looks like they made their choice.  Hope they are right. 

Dalton didn’t get hurt. Finley didn’t get hurt. Just stop.

Reply/Quote
Ok Browns you can stop taking the players I wanted anytime now. C Nick Harris and TE Harrison Bryant
Reply/Quote