Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
Next year I'm going to do a drinking game where one person drinks if the player overcome adversity and the other drinks if the player comes from a sporting family.

First one to end up as drunk as Roger Goodell wins.
Reply/Quote
Are we ever gonna pick again?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
If we don’t take Thaddeus Moss I’m done with this team.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Are we ever gonna pick again?

We have pick 180 so 3 picks away.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:35 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: If we don’t take Thaddeus Moss I’m done with this team.

Okay Trademark/Rueben etc..  Sorry could not resist.  :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't hate Throckmorten as long as they promise to never play him at Tackle
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:35 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: If we don’t take Thaddeus Moss I’m done with this team.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:31 PM)matmaven Wrote: If Burrow makes it through the season upright and the Oline plays better like they did in the last few games (Miami, CLE twice w/o Garrett) then the FO will look like geniuses and those of us concerned about the Oline will be wrong.

If Burrow is constantly under pressure or God forbid gets hurt because they can't protect him, then they will look incompetent for not upgrading the line.

Looks like they made their choice.  Hope they are right. 

Oh, I'm definitely concerned about the Oline, I just know it can't be totally fixed in one draft & if it was, then we'd be missing other pieces such as the new LBs.
Reply/Quote

Yes. a 6'2" TE with small hands and short arms is exactly what we need
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

You're done with the team if they don't pick a TE with stone feet?  Seems a stretch.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
It's hard to say they didn't address the line completely. Williams, if healthy should be a massive upgrade at LT, if he's even an average player. But he was the best OT last year and has a great work ethic.

They also brought in XSF, so there are some improvements. We just have to hope that Jordan and Johnson improve to the point that they are average to solid. Then we can think about bringing in some serious upgrades through the draft next year.

There's also the possibility they may sign Jason Peters or another player after the draft to bolster the talent/depth on the line.

Can't fix everything in one draft unless you get extremely lucky.
Reply/Quote
Hope our LB group has improved or Clev TE Harrison Bryant is going to light us up for years.
Reply/Quote
Ok so who trades up here in front of us?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Are we ever gonna pick again?

Yes.
Reply/Quote
Patriots are going to trade ahead of us for Moss
Reply/Quote
Hey no trade in front of us this time!
Reply/Quote
Peoples Jones at WR
Hill at WR
Moss at TE
Prince at OT
Adams at OT
Muti at G
Bailey at LB if they want one more
Reply/Quote
Haha I know that’s gonna piss some people off
Reply/Quote
Finally!
Reply/Quote
There we go our offensive line woes are over.
Reply/Quote