Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
Seriously what’s up with prince Tega?
Reply/Quote
He's solid, Kiper, Brooks or Jeremiah (or someone lol) said he'll go in the 3rd or 4th and that he was a name that 0 people were talking about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:43 PM)YorkshireBengal Wrote: Adeniji any good?

He was their best OL player, has quick feet, very athletic but raw.  Sounds about right for 6th rounder.  Of course Muti goes after the Bengals selection.  Risky but more upside in Muti.  He may be a penalty machine in the NFL though because I read he is too aggressive.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Is this a family band? Color me very impressed. Course, I knew this little girl was gonna be great as soon as I saw she's a lefty.

Seriously, though, bravo.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
That was surprisingly good. I've never heard of H.E.R.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
He's graded at 47 by ESPN. Muti was at 63. But no issues, try didn't want the injury risk.

Here's hoping he becomes our Anthony Collins of this decade. Or even better. But not counting on it.

But dude looks like he can move. Maybe a pulling guard for us?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Aren't you done?

Well we still have a 7th round pick.
Reply/Quote
Akeem, Kareem, and Hakeem...

Dream Team it would seem...
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:49 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I had to get out of those threads. The liberals were frustrating me. Which is 99% of this board lol

It's in Klotsch no politics allowed in that thread as opposed to the P&R thread.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Teams don't want to give up draft picks for a $17 million bridge QB, guys.

He's getting cut.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:51 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: It's in Klotsch no politics allowed in that thread as opposed to the P&R thread.  

After participating I see why it’s not allowed anywhere else lol
Reply/Quote
Tom Dinkel is now very happy.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:51 PM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: Akeem, Kareem, and Hakeem...

Dream Team it would seem...

This is proof that I can groan and still give rep.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:51 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Well we still have a 7th round pick.

Someone will take shot on him in the 7th for nothing other than the media coverage. Perhaps the Vikings
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:47 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The Patriots have two picks at the end of this round.  Call them up, beg them to take Dalton.

Nobody has to give us anything because they know we can't afford to keep Dalton.
Reply/Quote
Adeniji's comparison is Kelvin Beachum.
Reply/Quote
I hate the Patriots
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:52 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Teams don't want to give up draft picks for a $17 million bridge QB, guys.

He's getting cut.

Would it have made sense for Brown to pay the 17 mil since we would be trading for picks and not picking up another huge contract in a active player trade?
Reply/Quote
CBS Sports game the Adeniji pick an A-
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Someone will take shot on him in the 7th for nothing other than the media coverage. Perhaps the Vikings

Plus I was joking we’ve just gone too many pages with someone bitching about something
Reply/Quote