Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-25-2020, 05:02 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yea, I'm aware of this.  I was wishing aloud.

Maybe if the Patriots think another team is interested they could throw us a 7th rounder
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:03 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Hell I'd rather keep Dalton somehow if no one wants to trade for him. Need a solid guy behind Burrow and it wouldn't hurt to have a NFL veteran on your back. Assuming Andy was okay with it which he may not be.

The only way he stays here is if he agrees to a massive pay cut.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:07 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: The only way he stays here is if he agrees to a massive pay cut.

For some reason folks keep making this up. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:03 PM)pally Wrote:

I want the Dolphins Hat signed by Burrow with a message like you should have tanked week 16.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:03 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Hell I'd rather keep Dalton somehow if no one wants to trade for him. Need a solid guy behind Burrow and it wouldn't hurt to have a NFL veteran on your back. Assuming Andy was okay with it which he may not be.

Can’t afford it.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For some reason folks keep making this up. 

So you want to be right up against the cap, and not be able to pickup any released players or FA’s? For a backup QB?

Reply/Quote
I hope we sign (UDFA) or last round OT Steve Nielson from Eastern Michigan.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For some reason folks keep making this up. 

You think the Bengals are going to pay Dalton 17.5 million to be a backup? Do you think Dalton starts for us next fall? The Bengals spent the 3rd highest of any team in free agency this year. In order to keep Dalton and be under the cap, who do you cut? We have to keep some space to sign our draft picks and the signing bonus they are most likely going to give Burrow is going to be substantial.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:13 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Redmond, Price and Hart are still on the roster. 

All of them are not starters at this time. They will be backups. And, if Hart does keep his position, he will have earned it in competition with Fred Johnson. He's a serviceable RT either way though. He gave up 6 sacks with a QB who gets deer in the headlights every time there's any pressure on him. Not any more with Burrow back there.
Reply/Quote
Jerry Jones with the IT hottie helping him out. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Our last three picks:

Akeem
Kareem
Hakeem

um.....
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:15 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Our last three picks:

Akeem
Kareem
Hakeem

um.....

Only thing left, dream team.  Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Akeem
Kareem
Hakeem

um.....

Living the dream!
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: Do the scouting reports say whether Adeniji is better in zone blocking or drive blocking? ZT clearly wants to zone block but they have not had the correct personnel.

My Official Athlon Sports draft guide says he would appeal to teams who run zone blocking.
Reply/Quote

Akeem
Kareem
Hakeem

um.....

Our first two picks go by three letter names.

Joe
Tee

Something is up.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So you want to be right up against the cap, and not be able to pickup any released players or FA’s? For a backup QB?

This, plus Andy has been the starter since 2011.  We need Joe to be able to come in and take over without having to worry about the locker room politics of it all. 
Reply/Quote
I want Rodrigo Blankenship in the 7th. If not, offer him the max for UDFA. Huge kicking upgrade and cheaper than Randy...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:21 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Our first two picks go by three letter names.

Joe
Tee

Something is up.

Joeeeee
Tee
Logan
Akeem
Kareem
Hakeem

More Es than a late 80s/early 90s rave.
Reply/Quote
Late early 80’s were bunk man
Reply/Quote
Again, for what is worth the CBS draft tracker has given all our picks in the A's with exception of Logan Wilson with a B- and I think that is kind of a low grade for him. Seems like a nice haul so far.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote