Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(05-01-2021, 03:13 PM)Yogo Wrote: Aw chet!  He can't tackle on ST!  BUST!!!

Nah.  In all seriousness, I wanted a Kicker at round 6, but can never be too cautious I guess.  Instant starter.

I agree, maybe early, but if he's your guy and he can help the team win, why take the chance of missing out on him.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:11 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Former Bengals kicker Shayne Graham is the ST coordinator at Florida where McPherson played. Another fun connection for fans to use.

Graham's sister is probably going to come back here now and raise hell.  Ninja

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Found this interesting from McPherson's draft profile on NFL.com

Saw field goal percentage drop to 77 percent in 2020.
Missed on his last three field goal tries of 50 yards or more.
Kicked off out of bounds twice in 2020.

But we needed a kicker so I hope he is as good as some say.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:16 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Are you really using Randy as an excuse to get a beer??

I use any excuse to get a beer these days.
In fact this post makes me want to go get a beer I...
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
https://mobile.twitter.com/abennett50_/status/1221638715598155776
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: McPherson has an incredible leg, apparently.

Don't know about the accuracy, though. Maybe it is because he tries more long FGs, but he was 77.3% on FGs last year. (Bullock was 80.8% last year.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:13 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: He signed with Detroit in March.

I knew that! Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I heard Zac is going to start out Carman at Kick Returning in addition to OG!
Reply/Quote
I'm so tired of hearing about the f#*king Aaron Rodgers drama......
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:14 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Jay Morrison also had an interesting stat where Bullock was pretty bad, in kicker standards, in the 4th quarter. Basically said that he didn't have the clutch gene you want in a kicker.
exactly right....he would make the no pressure kicks and when when it came down to money time..he choked alot and I will never forget that BS hamstring grab  act in game 1 when he botched that kick against the Chargers. That was the last straw. 
Hope this guy can come in and blow Siebold away day 1 and put our Kicker issue to bed
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:09 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: In case anyone is curious, McPherson's arms are only 29".

Bet he has to use one of those tiny wooden hands on a stick to scratch his ass.  Ninja

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Fat Ass?  We know.

Dude, that’s the second time this draft you have cracked me the f up. That was you w the Chris Hansen joke, right ? lmao still.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:19 PM)sloSTI Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/abennett50_/status/1221638715598155776

That's impossible that has to be fake.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Think having the extra picks help justify kicker here.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:05 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I wasn't implying you were wrong.

I'm not saying you were. I could have found a better to say that I truly don't know for sure that he would've been there at 69. He could've been taken at 47 for all I know.
Reply/Quote
I hate to admit this but drafts under Marvin Lewis seemed more productive; at least my blood pressure was lower.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I hate to admit this but drafts under Marvin Lewis seemed more productive; at least my blood pressure was lower.

Depended on the draft....I called out Ogbuehi as a bad pick the moment it was announced. Now Jake Fisher - I thought he would be a keeper but the physical issues ultimately did him in. 
Reply/Quote
Maybe Bengal Sis will come back to the boards
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote