Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-30-2022, 10:31 AM)Tony Wrote: It sucks... Carter is slow AF... Too small for DT and too slow for DE... Don't like the pick..

Carter's size is fine for a 3-tech. He will probably add some weight, but not too much. Carter weighed in at 282. Aaron Donald and Geno Atkins weighed in at 285 & 292, respectively. Marginally bigger than Carter. He doesn't have the explosiveness of either of those guys, though, which is where he could get in trouble. It may not be his size that is the issue, just his general skillset. I haven't watched much on him, though, so I don't have a strong opinion either way. 
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 10:39 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Carter's size is fine for a 3-tech. He will probably add some weight, but not too much. Carter weighed in at 282. Aaron Donald and Geno Atkins weighed in at 285 & 292, respectively. Marginally bigger than Carter. He doesn't have the explosiveness of either of those guys, though, which is where he could get in trouble. It may not be his size that is the issue, just his general skillset. I haven't watched much on him, though, so I don't have a strong opinion either way. 

I watched some stuff on him last night.. He just looks slow af out there to me.. I guess he could be used like ojinobi..
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 02:20 AM)Housh Wrote: Just my opinion but i would NEVER draft a DL just because he can cover ground in drop situations. I honestly dont care if anyone on my d line has any real skill at it. Their job is to tackle, clog holes, and get to the QB. Idc about your coverage. I would literally never gave that listed as a pro on my draft board.

I don't like it either, but I was just pointing out that they seem to like having their DL drop into coverage. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 10:39 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: And Winfrey has been passed by 32 teams 3 times now because he can’t stop the run and chose to not test and hoped his senior bowl performance would catapult him to the 2nd.

It didnt, and you’re the only guy here throwing a man tantrum because your special guy wasn’t drafted. Winfrey has a lot of work to do if and when he’s drafted.
Ya, because Carter is plug and play.....
Reply/Quote
  • • Perrion Winfrey
    • Darian Kinnard
    • Kingsley Enagbare
    • Tariq Woolen
    • Cameron Thomas
    • Jamaree Sayler
    • Calvin Austin III
    • Isaiah Likely
    • Justyn Ross
    • Matt Araiza
    • Zach Tom
    • Charlie Kolar
    • Daniel Bellinger
    • Cobe Bryant
    • Bo Melton
    • Dohnovan West
    • Curtis Brooks
    • Darrian Beavers
    • Daniel Faalele
    • Verone McKinley III
    • Khalil Shakir
    • Max Mitchell
    • Cole Turner
    • Matthew Butler
    • Romeo Doubs
    • Zyon McCollum
    • Dameon Pierce
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
The only thing I don't like about the Zach Carter pick is that I'll probably call him Zach Taylor half the time. Matter of fact I think ZT is showing his narcissistic side. His last 2 players drafted:

Cameron Taylor Britt

Zac Carter

He was born and player college ball at Nebraska (Britt) and his first coaching gig in the NFL was in Florida (Carter)

If our next player comes from Texas A&M then we have a diva coach on our hands
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 11:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The only thing I don't like about the Zach Carter pick is that I'll probably call him Zach Taylor half the time. Matter of fact I think ZT is showing his narcissistic side. His last 2 players drafted:

Cameron Taylor Britt

Zac Carter

He was born and player college ball at Nebraska (Britt) and his first coaching gig in the NFL was in Florida (Carter)

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Would like to see us package our 4th and 7th perhaps even 5th call it a draft and go get 1 more guy.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 11:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The only thing I don't like about the Zach Carter pick is that I'll probably call him Zach Taylor half the time. Matter of fact I think ZT is showing his narcissistic side. His last 2 players drafted:

Cameron Taylor Britt

Zac Carter

"The Carter" for Zach Carter is what I'm gonna call him to keep names straight. CTB for Cam. 

Reply/Quote
Sayler
Austin
Ross
Likely
Kinnard
Pierce

Please....

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 12:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Right? People getting this worked up over taking him a whopping 9 picks too early?

Is this the same as saying $3.97 is exactly the same as $4? Better yet is $4.01 exactly the same as $3.98? 
3rd round is the 3rd round..4th round is the 4th round..You don't get to round off rounds.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Does Ocho go 4/4?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 01:11 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Does Ocho go 4/4?

Who else did he mock to us and where was this posted?
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote

Cameron Taylor Britt

Zac Carter

Funny you said that because this morning when I was trying to look up Carter's draft profile I typed in Taylor and was like dumbass it's Carter. haha
Reply/Quote
Cleveland takes the board favorite again
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 01:14 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: Who else did he mock to us and where was this posted?

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Final-2022-Mock?pid=1209181#pid1209181
Reply/Quote
So we have our first rounder Dax to compare to the ND safety Kyle Hamilton baltimore took with their first pick. And now Zach Carter to compare careers with Perrion Winfrey. That should be cool
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 01:18 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Final-2022-Mock?pid=1209181#pid1209181

OMG I'm embarrassed. I thought you were talking about the real Chad Johnson, not the board member ochocincos. LOL.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 01:21 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: OMG I'm embarrassed. I thought you were talking about the real Chad Johnson, not the board member ochocincos. LOL.

Haha well our Ocho is now a legend.
Reply/Quote
Ravens go Faalele.
Reply/Quote