Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official: Bengals are in the Playoffs!
(12-23-2022, 01:02 AM)Tony Wrote: I was Kistler telling my son that. Bengals 2 seed. Jets 7 would be just like a bye..

Not with our history with the Jets in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
They made it in spite of Zac
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wipe them butts, gentlemen!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Wasn’t even aware that it was possible already.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 01:45 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Wipe them butts, gentlemen!

Huh?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:54 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's not official until it's official, thread jumper. 

I think a ban or deletion of this thread with a different OP is in order.
Reply/Quote
Am I crazy or did the analyst’s beat into the ground no team that ever started off 0-2 made the playoffs?

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 02:45 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Am I crazy or did the analyst’s beat into the ground no team that ever started off 0-2 made the playoffs?

Plenty of teams have. I think it’s just been a few years. We had an 11% chance at 0-2.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 02:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Plenty of teams have. I think it’s just been a few years. We had an 11% chance at 0-2.

I figured as much.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 02:34 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Huh?

I’m sorry. What I meant was:

Wipe them butts, LADIES and gentlemen!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
In another era this would have been big cause for celebrations but now there’s much higher expectations. I really, really love that.
Reply/Quote
Cool. We are in.

Hurdle #1: Make playoffs. Check.
Next hurdle: Win division
Reply/Quote
We had much better than an 11% chance at 0-2. That’s just the frequency of all 0-2 teams, and the vast majority of 0-2 teams don’t have a quarterback of Joe Burrow’s caliber (or a Super Bowl roster around him).
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 03:31 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: We had much better than an 11% chance at 0-2. That’s just the frequency of all 0-2 teams, and the vast majority of 0-2 teams don’t have a quarterback of Joe Burrow’s caliber (or a Super Bowl roster around him).

There have been three 0-2 teams who won the SB. I think there's a very good chance this team will be the 4th!
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 04:39 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: There have been three 0-2 teams who won the SB. I think there's a very good chance this team will be the 4th!

I do believe the New York Giants started 0-2, before beating the (then) unbeaten New England Patriots in Super Bowl 42. Don't need a lot more proof than that, that it's very possible!
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Merry Clinchmas!
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 01:13 AM)Joelist Wrote: We still want to beat the Pats and hopefully Atlanta beats the Rats. That would set us up for a win at Buffalo or another Rat loss clinching the AFC North.

Speaking of the Turdbirds…
Some interesting nuggets in Rat-Land

I read an article that Lamar wants out of Baltimore and that the Atlanta may be his landing spot

Also saw that Duverney (sp?) is out for the season on an injury. I think that dude “can be” dynamic and dangerous ….“at times” ….so it sure doesn’t hurt is that’s for sure.
Reply/Quote
Zac and Joey B. leading us to the playoffs two seasons in a row! Let's get another AFC title and then win the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 09:43 AM)Whacked Wrote: Speaking of the Turdbirds…
Some interesting nuggets in Rat-Land

I read an article that Lamar wants out of Baltimore and that the Atlanta may be his landing spot

Also saw that Duverney (sp?) is out for the season on an injury. I think that dude “can be” dynamic and dangerous ….“at times” ….so it sure doesn’t hurt is that’s for sure.

I 100% support Lamar leaving the division and conference. Say what you want about his passing ability and durability, but he’s a big play waiting to happen.
Reply/Quote