Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official: Bengals are in the Playoffs!
(12-23-2022, 02:52 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I’m sorry. What I meant was:

Wipe them butts, LADIES and gentlemen!

Don't tell me what to do! You aren't my real dad!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 01:25 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: And he's about to become the only Bengals coach to win back-to-back division titles.  Forrest came close but the league ditched the division structure for the '82 strike year.

Someone remind me, who was it again that 3 years ago said Zac Taylor would become on of the Bengals greatest head coaches??? Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 09:43 AM)Whacked Wrote: Speaking of the Turdbirds…
Some interesting nuggets in Rat-Land

I read an article that Lamar wants out of Baltimore and that the Atlanta may be his landing spot

Also saw that Duverney (sp?) is out for the season on an injury. I think that dude “can be” dynamic and dangerous ….“at times” ….so it sure doesn’t hurt is that’s for sure.

He's not the top QB in the AFCN anymore and he knows it. To win Division titles he's gonna have to go to a weaker division.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 10:06 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I 100% support Lamar leaving the division and conference. Say what you want about his passing ability and durability, but he’s a big play injury waiting to happen.

I agree!  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I want Lamar Jackson to stay in the AFC north. He’s starting to become injury prone, he’s very overrated, and he straight up sucks come playoff time.
Reply/Quote
We're BackWho DeyTigerWho Dey

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
and ready to make some more noise

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:51 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I want Lamar Jackson to stay in the AFC north. He’s starting to become injury prone, he’s very overrated, and he straight up sucks come playoff time.

I mostly agree, especially about the injury prone part.  

I can't quite say he's overrated until I see him on a team that's actually willing to supply him with weapons.  Outside of Andrews, Baltimore has given him little to nothing to work with in terms of pass-catchers.  Their overall philosophy on team building is aging out as the league becomes almost completely offense-oriented.  

The traditional Ravens roster will get smoked by any of the higher powered offenses at the top of the AFC right now.  
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 01:18 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Your favorite coach just reached another milestone joining Forrest Gregg as the only 2 Cincy coaches to make the playoffs 2 times in their first 4 years.
It's the holiday season, don't make the poor guy miserable...... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 01:36 PM)samhain Wrote: I mostly agree, especially about the injury prone part.  

I can't quite say he's overrated until I see him on a team that's actually willing to supply him with weapons.  Outside of Andrews, Baltimore has given him little to nothing to work with in terms of pass-catchers.  Their overall philosophy on team building is aging out as the league becomes almost completely offense-oriented.  

The traditional Ravens roster will get smoked by any of the higher powered offenses at the top of the AFC right now.  

i was completely surprised -- maybe flabbergasted is a more appropriate term -- that Baltimore completely ignores WR in the draft when they knew it was their glaring weakness.
Reply/Quote
Now that we’re in the playoffs,everyone is getting healthy at the right time,,,except Hubbard.He probably won’t be back until the playoffs.I think the Bengals have a good chance of making a run here,and win these last 3 games.

But,first they have to take care of business against the Patriots.It’s going to be a tough game,and bitterly cold.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He's not the top QB in the AFCN anymore and he knows it. To win Division titles he's gonna have to go to a weaker division.

lol. Agreed!
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 01:50 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Now that we’re in the playoffs,everyone is getting healthy at the right time,,,except Hubbard.He probably won’t be back until the playoffs.I think the Bengals have a good chance of making a run here,and win these last 3 games.

But,first they have to take care of business against the Patriots.It’s going to be a tough game,and bitterly cold.

& missing Awuzie may hurt. Really REALLY surprised we are doing as well as we have. Kudos to Lou and the D as I bet the ranch we would feel his loss big time.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 01:23 PM)Go Cards Wrote: We're BackWho DeyTigerWho Dey

YES

Who Dey Tiger Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 01:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The Jets offense is utter garbage, which is amazing. They have the talent at WR, with possible one of the best in the AFC if he gets a QB in Garrett Wilson and their slot WR is legit as well in Elijah Moore. Fortunately for the Bengals and unfortunately for them, they have absolute trash at QB.

There was a thread several weeks back where I predicted this fall from the Jets due to this exact reason, they have no QB. Great defense, and talent at WR and prior to his IR trip a really good RB. Just need to get that guy under center figured out.

Garrett Wilson has been a bright spot. But yes I figured all along they were playing over their heads early on.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 10:06 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I 100% support Lamar leaving the division and conference. Say what you want about his passing ability and durability, but he’s a big play waiting to happen.

He's also a big injury waiting to happen.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 05:25 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: He's also a big injury waiting to happen.

People are really overrating Lamar. He’s just not as good as people think.

And he’s a playoff choke artist. The Ravens are scary when they’re a wildcard team with a pocket passer. That’s when they rumble through the playoffs
Reply/Quote
I still love watching this from before last season. At the 1:17 mark where he says "The Dark Side". That is the moment just before Joe throws his first NFL TD pass.

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 01:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Pretty badass graphic.

Epic. Love being a Bengals fan. Cool
Reply/Quote
glad they are in playoffs again an hope they make some hey again. i do got worries bout all the injuries that keep happening an how offense aint looked super lately but hope those things get better
Reply/Quote