Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread***
(01-14-2020, 12:10 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Guys this kid is a star. And we’re getting him.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4914850]

I think we need to simmer it down and realize it’s Mike Brown we are talking about. Just don’t want to see mass suicides when we select someone not named Burrow or trade back.
Reply/Quote
He throws like Drew Brees and runs like Alex Smith. We got our Lebron.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:10 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Klingler could have made that throw.

Lol..   LOL   But, it wasn't Klingler, is was Joe.  If it weren't for Joe, LSU might be down 45-0 by now..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Orgeron is SUCH a G LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:12 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I flinched.  Don't break the Bengals' new QB.

Ditto
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:13 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I think we need to simmer it down and realize it’s Mike Brown we are talking about. Just don’t want to see mass suicides when we select someone not named Burrow or trade back.

I’m not simmering nothing!

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:13 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I think we need to simmer it down and realize it’s Mike Brown we are talking about. Just don’t want to see mass suicides when we select someone not named Burrow or trade back.

Trading down from the 1st overall pick and getting a buttload of picks is way too much work for Mike Brown.
Reply/Quote

Yeah I don't think we will trade back unless Burrow refuses to play for us.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Looks like I get to repurpse my old CP9 jersey. Just need a new name plate
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:13 AM)Nately120 Wrote: That LSU coach is the most stereotypical looking and sounding "foobawww" coach ever.

Can’t hear him without thinking about Joe Dirt. You like to see ***** naked.. that’s cool man lmao.
Reply/Quote
Three bad passes in the first half...and so many solid to just outright special throws including the escape 20 yards high and away to Moss that was called back on an illegal downfield penalty.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:12 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, where are all those fools that thought that Joe was going to be shut down, in the 1st Quarter?

I'm kinda confused, perhaps you can help ? JB isn't a very good athlete I've heard. But he sure does avoid the rush and gain a lot of yards running. Is the Clemson D just that slow ?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:13 AM)Nately120 Wrote: That LSU coach is the most stereotypical looking and sounding "foobawww" coach ever.

I'm just hoping that one of those sideline reporters gets Coach O to say "dem french fried taters"..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How about the run to set it up? That impress you??

I don't know why Clemson didn't have a spy. Their DL is overrunning leaving gaps in the line. I'm not impressed when the other side is making stupid mistakes.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:13 AM)jj22 Wrote: Well we got ourselves a QB.

on to pick 33.

...which will be a “project,” maybe another blocking tight end. Do you really trust Mikey Boy, the Front Office, and the coaches to surround Joe Burrow with talent? I do not.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:15 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Orgeron is SUCH a G LOL

They said he got that cut on his forehead from punching himself. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:15 AM)J24 Wrote: Yeah I don't think we will trade back unless Burrow refuses to play for us.

If he grew up a Bengals fan then he just might do that. "Karma, bitches. Broke my heart one too many times."
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:15 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Can’t hear him without thinking about Joe Dirt. You like to see ***** naked.. that’s cool man lmao.

Hahahaha I appreciated this more than you know. Been lurking for a little bit, definitely worth my first post
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:16 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm kinda confused, perhaps you can help ? JB isn't a very good athlete I've heard. But he sure does avoid the rush and gain a lot of yards running. Is the Clemson D just that slow ?

Joe is the real deal, he moves like Joe Montana, yet throws like Steve Young.  What more could you ask for?

Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 12:17 AM)Interceptor Wrote: I don't know why Clemson didn't have a spy. Their DL is overrunning leaving gaps in the line. I'm not impressed when the other side is making stupid mistakes.

Go away lol

Reply/Quote