Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Officially eliminated from the playoffs
Not like it was happening anyways but it’s amazing that it’s not even November yet and this team has basically been eliminated already. That’s what you get though when you hire Dolphins castoffs....Zac needs to be fired after this season
Reply/Quote
Daltons gotta go. Hes just here for a paycheck. Not a winner, losing doesnt bother em. Zac needs to hand the play calling duties over to Callahan because he ain't getting it done.
Reply/Quote
Well we won't have to worry about losing in the first round.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Are we officially eliminated? It's still possible that everyone in the division can finish 8&8 or below.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I hate to let deniers know this but with the current state of the roster and how they work free agency, they’re already eliminated from next year’s playoffs too... unofficially, of course.
Reply/Quote
Is there a way we can lose the bye week ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Is there a way we can lose the bye week ?

If we don't make at least 2 trades before the deadline, we lost the bye week.

And honestly, probably even hope for next season.
Reply/Quote
I don't think we have ever been 0-9....we get a couple of weeks to think about it.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:47 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I don't think we have ever been 0-9....we get a couple of weeks to think about it.

Don't worry we soon will be
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:18 PM)Trademark Wrote: Not like it was happening anyways but it’s amazing that it’s not even November yet and this team has basically been eliminated already. That’s what you get though when you hire Dolphins castoffs....Zac needs to be fired after this season

You're 4 weeks late with this.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
At least NBA started and the horrid MLB is ending. Something to carry us to training camp.
Reply/Quote
How can we be eliminated already? I’m sure it’s true and it’s LOL funny, but it’s hard to believe
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:47 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I don't think we have ever been 0-9....we get a couple of weeks to think about it.

1993 0-10

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 1993 0-10

Next three are Ravens, @ Oakland and then the Steelers at home for game 11.  Not really the way you want to break that record.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 1993 0-10

appreciate the correction
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: At least NBA started and the horrid MLB is ending. Something to carry us to training camp.

I didn’t know the NBA still existed. I actually thought it became the LebronBA several years ago.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:10 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Next three are Ravens, @ Oakland and then the Steelers at home for game 11.  Not really the way you want to break that record.

Mike Brown and his pathetic structure deserve nothing more than a nice 0fer this season. 

Another negative record to put in the books. The bengals have a lot of those. 

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mike Brown and his pathetic structure deserve nothing more than a nice 0fer this season. 

Another negative record to put in the books. The bengals have a lot of those. 

And with an 0-16 season we'd get those sweet "I survived 0-16" t-shirts that the Clowns fans all looked so cool wearing.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And with an 0-16 season we'd get those sweet "I survived 0-16" t-shirts that the Clowns fans all looked so cool wearing.  

It's all about looking for the positives!  :andy:

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: At least NBA started and the horrid MLB is ending. Something to carry us to training camp.

I dunno..The NFL is trying really hard to make MLB appear to be the very essence of integrity.. and I might even go out on the limb to say the Reds appear to be trying to improve. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote