Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh no! The Raiders might add Preston Brown to Steal the Bengals Defensive Signals!!!
It's cool. We don't have any defensive signals! Hilarious
I dont think any team really has to worry about this team in 2019. All they have to do is show up and play and are guaranteed a win...

This year and next are going to be rough...it is what it is...
Crafty Bastards!!!
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I can see it now:

Raiders: "What can we do to give ourselves an advantage?"

Preston: "Watch the film. You've got to expose that linebacker #52. He's terrible against the run and can't cover to save his ass. You guys expose him and you'll roll"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

He signs with Oakland and probably gets a pick six against us.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

After watching him be out of position most of the time you have to wonder if he knew the signals.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

(11-12-2019, 09:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I can see it now:

Raiders: "What can we do to give ourselves an advantage?"

Preston: "Watch the film. You've got to expose that linebacker #52. He's terrible against the run and can't cover to save his ass. You guys expose him and you'll roll"

But whatever you do; stay away from 59...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Wink 
That’s alright, our brilliant halftime adjustments will surely fool them.
'Be careful, IF you run it outside successfully...they'll add a 5th D-Lineman.'

'Watch out for Billings in Zone coverage.'
(11-12-2019, 08:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's cool. We don't have any defensive signals!  Hilarious

He going to play for the Raiders and become a stud because the Bengals defensive coaching staff is as clueless as my wife is when it comes to coaching NFL players. 
(11-13-2019, 12:42 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 'Be careful, IF you run it outside successfully...they'll add a 5th D-Lineman.'

'Watch out for Billings in Zone coverage.'

Hilarious ..now that made me laugh - rep
What defense?
What is sad is the Bengals probably wouldn’t even know how to game plan against Brown and exploit his weaknesses......which everyone here knows
You know, I wish we would sign Vontaze back. He'll be a free agent and we are absolutely desperate. He's a great LB. He just needs to quit being stupid.
(11-16-2019, 06:25 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: You know, I wish we would sign Vontaze back. He'll be a free agent and we are absolutely desperate. He's a great LB. He just needs to quit being stupid.

What would we do at LB for the other 12 games that he's suspended?
(11-16-2019, 06:25 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: You know, I wish we would sign Vontaze back. He'll be a free agent and we are absolutely desperate. He's a great LB. He just needs to quit being stupid.

Because most stupid people suddenly become smart in their 30s right after displays of absolute stupidity their whole lives..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Called it days ago:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Well, this thread looks pretty much like a moot point. Game is over, Preston Brown didn't do any "magic" for the Raiders, the Bengals beat themselves, again.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23