Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, those jealous ex-wives..
(07-18-2015, 12:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He is still upset that I called michelle Obama ugly.   Why this bothers him or anyone  is beyond me.

I honestly would agree with you, on that one.
She has alien-length forearms.
eeep !

Are you part of the contingent that believes that she is secretly a man ?
(07-18-2015, 11:26 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I honestly would agree with you, on that one.
eeep !

Haha haven't given it much thought . I try not to think of ugly things.
(07-17-2015, 11:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: You have no idea what I like either.

But anyone who comments on how "thick" a woman is and how that makes them unattractive must be a pretty great guy. Mellow

[Image: mjaxmi1mzju0zgqxywuyytexnzgy.png]

Plus, without fat white girls, what would black guys do for girlfriends?
(07-18-2015, 11:45 AM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: mjaxmi1mzju0zgqxywuyytexnzgy.png]

Plus, without fat white girls, what would black guys do for girlfriends?

Careful you will be the next being called a racist lol
(07-18-2015, 12:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He is still upset that I called michelle Obama ugly.   Why this bothers him or anyone  is beyond me.

(07-18-2015, 11:26 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I honestly would agree with you, on that one.
eeep !

(07-18-2015, 11:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha haven't given it much thought .  I try not to think of ugly things.

(07-18-2015, 11:50 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Careful you will be the next being called a racist lol

Quote:mi·sog·y·ny

məˈsäjənē/
noun

1. dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Man you must have been  rejected over and over as a boy...and then never grew out of it.

Luckily you found a foreign woman.  Hope she never puts on weight or you'll have to go shopping on line for a younger, thinner one.  Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-18-2015, 12:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Man you must have been  rejected over and over as a boy...and then never grew out of it.

Luckily you found a foreign woman.  Hope she never puts on weight or you'll have to go shopping on line for a younger, thinner one.  Rock On

Hey, if Michelle has a penis and that's what Barry is into, I'm ok with that.
As long as she quits trying to take fried chicken away from the armed forces, I'll be ok with her.

FYI... I'm 45, married, and retired from chasing tail.
They only put you in The Hall of Fame, after you retire, you know.
ThumbsUp
(07-18-2015, 12:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Man you must have been  rejected over and over as a boy...and then never grew out of it.

You would love it if I was rejected over and over lol. Sorry to disappoint you but I have not been.

Not sure why it matters that I am with a woman who was born in another country. You would think that you would be supportive of a multicultural family. But I see your only ok with your own kind.

And I am not worried if my girl gains a few pounds. She does enough yoga and we eat healthy enough that she will stay healthy and live many years. Which is all that matters.
And where do i not like women?

They are great. I just prefer ones who are healthy and not at risk for diabetes.
(07-18-2015, 01:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: [quote='StLucieBengal' pid='30467' dateline='1437236394']You would love it if I was rejected over and over lol. Sorry to disappoint you but I have not been.  

Oh, of course you weren't. Mellow

(07-18-2015, 01:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not sure why it matters that I am with a woman who was born in another country.    You would think that you would be supportive of a multicultural family.   But I see your only ok with your own kind.  

I just based that on your take that women should be what the man wants her to be vs American women who can stand on their own.

(07-18-2015, 01:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And I am not worried if my girl gains a few pounds.   She does enough yoga and we eat healthy enough that she will stay healthy and live many years.    Which is all that matters.

Right. As long as she doesn't get "thick". Or too thick for your liking.

God I love a good egotist! Smirk
(07-18-2015, 12:47 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Hey, if Michelle has a penis and that's what Barry is into, I'm ok with that.
As long as she quits trying to take fried chicken away from the armed forces, I'll be ok with her.

FYI... I'm 45, married, and retired from chasing tail.
They only put you in The Hall of Fame, after you retire, you know.
ThumbsUp

45 and married for 19 years here too.  I just never got the guys who were only looking for the "perfect body" type women.  I guess I was raised differently than Lucy and looked at the entire package back in the day.
(07-18-2015, 01:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh, of course you weren't. Mellow

I just based that on your take that women should be what the man wants her to be vs American women who can stand on their own.

Right.  As long as she doesn't get "thick".  Or too thick for your liking.

God I love a good egotist!   Smirk

Where did I say a woman shouldnt or couldn't "stand on her own" ? You do realize that I have 2 daughters.... And my girl is an accountant who speaks 5 languages. You make it out like she is barefoot and pregnant at home.

Enjoying that my girl favors traditional things like having her door opened for her, etc. And that having a family is the most important thing to her .....

Yeah it sucks to want someone who is favors famly, confident and comfortable enough in themselves to accept a door being opened, and is an educated professional who can work anywhere in the world.

I doubt she gets thick but if she does then so be it ... I'm not worried about it in the slightest.
(07-18-2015, 01:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: 45 and married for 19 years here too.  I just never got the guys who were only looking for the "perfect body" type women.  I guess I was raised differently than Lucy and looked at the entire package back in the day.

Hey, congrats !
Only married 5, here.
The range of women that I had dated was quite vast.
I feel that there is generally SOMETHING attractive about any woman.
There are rare exceptions, but for the most part it's true.
Not to mention, I've found that the further away a gal is from "ideal" the harder they try to please.
I guess that could be a little egotistical, but it's my experience.
(07-18-2015, 01:54 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Hey, congrats !
Only married 5, here.
The range of women that I had dated was quite vast.
I feel that there is generally SOMETHING attractive about any woman.
There are rare exceptions, but for the most part it's true.
Not to mention, I've found that the further away a gal is from "ideal" the harder they try to please.
I guess that could be a little egotist, but it's my experience.

There are always those who think they'll "never be in a relationship" so they try too hard.

But I agree...I've dated across the board and every one of them had something different that was good and something different that was bad.  I was luck enough to find the one that was just right for me.

I didn't care if she was thin or thick.

Lucy is just a "man's man"...or as we call them "little boys who never grew up".

Tongue
(07-18-2015, 01:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where did I say a woman shouldnt or couldn't "stand on her own" ?  You do realize that I have 2 daughters....  And my girl is an accountant who speaks 5 languages.    You make it out like she is barefoot and pregnant at home.    

Enjoying that my girl favors traditional things like having her door opened for her, etc.   And that having a family is the most important thing to her .....  

Yeah it sucks to want someone who is favors famly, confident and comfortable enough in themselves to accept a door being opened, and is an educated professional who can work anywhere in the world.    

I doubt she gets thick but if she does then so be it ...   I'm not worried about it in the slightest.

Congrats!  Good for her!

Does she know you don't want her to get fat?
(07-18-2015, 01:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: 45 and married for 19 years here too.  I just never got the guys who were only looking for the "perfect body" type women.  I guess I was raised differently than Lucy and looked at the entire package back in the day.

Why do you think I do not look at the entire package? I most certainly do.... Pretty short sighted of you to assume that I do not..
(07-18-2015, 02:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Congrats!  Good for her!

Does she know you don't want her to get fat?

She is sitting right here watching me type. She thinks your funny .
(07-18-2015, 02:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: She is sitting right here watching me type.   She thinks your funny .

He is.
Mellow
(07-18-2015, 02:04 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: He is.
Mellow

Yeah she is used to certain Americans being anti russian women. Really anti foreign women....

It happens.
(07-18-2015, 02:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: She is sitting right here watching me type.   She thinks your funny .

Well she has some good taste then. Smirk

(07-18-2015, 02:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah she is used to certain Americans being anti russian women.   Really anti foreign women....  

It happens.

Yes...*I* am the one who has preconceived notions about foreigners and women.  Clearly. Mellow
(07-18-2015, 02:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well she has some good taste then. Smirk

Yes...*I* am the one who has preconceived notions about foreigners and women.  Clearly. Mellow

You're such a pig !
[Image: 364228]