Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, those jealous ex-wives..
(07-18-2015, 02:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well she has some good taste then. Smirk

Yes...*I* am the one who has preconceived notions about foreigners and women.  Clearly. Mellow

Your the one who made her out to somehow be subservient to me. Then making out that American women where someone better able to stand on their own because of where they were born.... Your the one with prejudice it seems.
(07-18-2015, 02:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Your the one who made her out to somehow be subservient to me.    Then making out that American women where someone better able to stand on their own because of where they were born....       Your the one with prejudice it seems.

You call foreigners savages, you hate "thick women".

That pretty much ends this conversation.  Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-18-2015, 01:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And where do i not like women?

They are great.  I just prefer ones who are healthy and not at risk for diabetes.

My son is diabetic and struggles to put weight on.
(07-18-2015, 02:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: You call foreigners savages, you hate "thick women".

That pretty much ends this conversation.  Rock On

Yeah people in uncivilized societies are savages. Not all foreigners. And I never said I hated any women .... I just said Michelle Obama was ugly and that the girl in this OP was too thick for me. Where do you get hate in any of that?
(07-18-2015, 02:43 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: My son is diabetic and struggles to put weight on.

Then you know Juvenile diabetes is different than adult onset. My sister had it as a kid too... Had similar issues.
(07-18-2015, 02:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Then you know Juvenile diabetes is different than adult onset.   My sister had it as a kid too...   Had similar issues.

Yes ofc I do.  But you didn't specify that in your other post.  And while type II can be brought on by poor diet, the biggest reasons behind type I and/or type II is genetics. 
(07-18-2015, 02:51 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Yes ofc I do.  But you didn't specify that in your other post.  And while type II can be brought on by poor diet, the biggest reasons behind type I and/or type II is genetics. 

Yeah I didn't mention it because Dino was talking about women to date/marry. So I left the children out of it.... But yes it's a whole other issue and a very serious one. I wouldn't make light of that at all.
(07-18-2015, 02:51 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Yes ofc I do.  But you didn't specify that in your other post.  And while type II can be brought on by poor diet, the biggest reasons behind type I and/or type II is genetics. 

Interestingly enough I had read some study recently that puts genetics as more responsible for Type II than Type I, at least as far as inherited traits. The various studies being done on these diseases is very interesting stuff.
(07-18-2015, 02:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I didn't mention it because Dino was talking about women to date/marry.    So I left the children out of it....    But yes it's a whole other issue and a very serious one.    I wouldn't make light of that at all.

Even though you didn't refer to children specifically, you did include them. You could've just said "I'm not into big girls" and I probably would've just skipped over it.

But you didn't, so I didn't.
(07-18-2015, 02:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Interestingly enough I had read some study recently that puts genetics as more responsible for Type II than Type I, at least as far as inherited traits. The various studies being done on these diseases is very interesting stuff.

Pfft.  "Studies".

What does it say in the bible about it?!?!

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-18-2015, 03:22 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Even though you didn't refer to children specifically, you did include them. You could've just said "I'm not into big girls" and I probably would've just skipped over it.

But you didn't, so I didn't.

Yeah I tried that when I said she was too thick for me. But Dino didn't seem to understand that I guess.
(07-18-2015, 09:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The women have always enjoyed how thick I am

We're discussing size, not intelligence... Ninja   Tongue
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(07-18-2015, 03:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I tried that when I said she was too thick for me.   But Dino didn't seem to understand that I guess.

I think he gets a pass though, it's hard to keep up with your prejudices.
(07-18-2015, 03:37 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I think he gets a pass though, it's hard to keep up with your prejudices.

I am actually pretty darn tolerant. And if I have a problem with someone I am direct with that.... I don't mamby pamby around
(07-18-2015, 02:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: She is sitting right here watching me type.   She thinks your funny .

Oh man.

You just went full Coltsfan...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(07-18-2015, 03:32 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: We're discussing size, not intelligence... Ninja   Tongue

Something told me that would catch your eye.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-18-2015, 05:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Something told me that would catch your eye.

One thing sure to catch SCSs eye is any discussion involving "weiners". 

hehe

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(07-18-2015, 03:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am actually pretty darn tolerant.   And if I have a problem with someone I am direct with that....   I don't mamby pamby around

Trust me, I don't think anyone here has accused you of being politically correct. LOL
(07-18-2015, 05:13 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Trust me, I don't think anyone here has accused you of being politically correct. LOL

Haha yeah I would be surprised if they did. +1
(07-18-2015, 05:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh man.

You just went full Coltsfan...

Not sure what that means.