Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, those jealous ex-wives..
(07-17-2015, 03:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have little doubt Bmore would be attracted to my cousins.

Was there a point here?

That the ambiguity you are finding in his post is not that great. His message can easily be understood by anyone with a fairly astute mind.  But you keep up that good fight.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

But hey...If we need to keep things perfect with regards to grammar...This could get really fun.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(07-17-2015, 03:50 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That the ambiguity you are finding in his post is not that great.  His message can easily be understood by anyone with a fairly astute mind.  But you keep up that good fight.

lol
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-17-2015, 11:40 AM)Benton Wrote: [Image: 071415+Ariana+Kelly.jpg]

Kind of has a Monica Lewinksy thing going.

Yeah it's confirmed.... Not even close to good looking let alone hot.
(07-17-2015, 04:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah it's confirmed.... Not even close to good looking let alone hot.

Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-17-2015, 04:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah it's confirmed.... Not even close to good looking let alone hot.

Pfffttt.... I'd hit it.

Heck, if she was nice I'd get her a nose-job, eyebrows done, and maybe keep her around a while.
(07-17-2015, 03:50 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That the ambiguity you are finding in his post is not that great.  

Good work?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-17-2015, 05:17 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Pfffttt.... I'd hit it.

Heck, if she was nice I'd get her a nose-job, eyebrows done, and maybe keep her around a while.

Haha she is too thick for most .... Guess your not most.
(07-17-2015, 05:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha she is too thick for most ....  Guess your not most.

I bet you were quite the catch what with your fine eye for women and ability to disregard the "thick" ones.
(07-17-2015, 07:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: I bet you were quite the catch what with your fine eye for women and ability to disregard the "thick" ones.

I am.

What I find funny is that you have any serious opinion on what I consider pretty or ugly. sorry I can't conform to your views... Based on the nonsense you raise you prefer yours to be thicker and that's fine. Nothing wrong with a thick girl just not for me.
(07-17-2015, 09:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am.

What I find funny is that you have any serious opinion on what I consider pretty or ugly.   sorry I can't conform to your views...  Based on the nonsense you raise you prefer yours to be thicker and that's fine.   Nothing wrong with a thick girl just not for me.

Nothing wrong with that.
We all like what we like.
ThumbsUp
(07-17-2015, 09:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am.

What I find funny is that you have any serious opinion on what I consider pretty or ugly.   sorry I can't conform to your views...  Based on the nonsense you raise you prefer yours to be thicker and that's fine.   Nothing wrong with a thick girl just not for me.

You have no idea what I like either.

But anyone who comments on how "thick" a woman is and how that makes them unattractive must be a pretty great guy. Mellow
(07-17-2015, 11:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: You have no idea what I like either.

But anyone who comments on how "thick" a woman is and how that makes them unattractive must be a pretty great guy. Mellow

Hey now..... he might just be a little fella that is on the fragile side.
That gal might legitimately hurt him.
Therefore, to protect his machismo, he just considers them unattractive.
I can let a guy slide for that.
(07-17-2015, 11:31 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Hey now..... he might just be a little fella that is on the fragile side.
That gal might legitimately hurt him.
Therefore, to protect his machismo, he just considers them unattractive.
I can let a guy slide for that.

He is still upset that I called michelle Obama ugly. Why this bothers him or anyone is beyond me.
(07-17-2015, 11:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: You have no idea what I like either.

You must have never been around guys growing up. That's what men do. Comment on women amoungst themselves. And guess what .... Women do the same.
Real beauty is incredibly subjective. What one person considers thick, another person might consider outstanding.
(07-18-2015, 12:08 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You must have never been around guys growing up. That's what men do. Comment on women amoungst themselves. And guess what .... Women do the same.

I was always around the guys that got quiet and looked at the floor when women came around. Then they'd leave and we'd start throwing dice again. Passed that hide check with flying colors. Ninja

Of course I'm over exaggerating, the folks I hung out and gamed with did often make misogynistic comments about the physical appearance of women. None of them were the stereotypical nerds. I was the closest one. Which might explain why I often thought the conversations like that were a bit, I don't know, I'd use the word heathen-like if I didn't have a fondness for heathens.
(07-18-2015, 12:08 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You must have never been around guys growing up.   That's what men do.   Comment on women amoungst themselves.   And guess what .... Women do the same.

That's what little boys do.  And men who never grew up.
The women have always enjoyed how thick I am
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-18-2015, 08:03 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I was always around the guys that got quiet and looked at the floor when women came around. Then they'd leave and we'd start throwing dice again. Passed that hide check with flying colors. Ninja

Of course I'm over exaggerating, the folks I hung out and gamed with did often make misogynistic comments about the physical appearance of women. None of them were the stereotypical nerds. I was the closest one. Which might explain why I often thought the conversations like that were a bit, I don't know, I'd use the word heathen-like if I didn't have a fondness for heathens.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-981-1373485536-7.gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]