Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread***
The Buckeyes begin defense of their national title in Blacksburg, VA against the Hokies. Game thoughts go here.

8:00PM Eastern on ESPN.
Reply/Quote
O-H!
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 06:29 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: O-H!

I-O!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
A lot of skill player suspensions and a Joey Bosa suspension.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 08:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: A lot of skill player suspensions and a Joey Bosa suspension.

Braxton Miller converting to Receiver/RB eases the pressure of the offensive suspensions.  Hard to replace a Joey Bosa..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 08:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Braxton Miller converting to Receiver/RB eases the pressure of the offensive suspensions.  Hard to replace a Joey Bosa..

I'm very interested in seeing Miller in his new role. I haven't heard much at all about his progress.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 08:17 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I'm very interested in seeing Miller in his new role. I haven't heard much at all about his progress.

You wouldn't, they've been keeping quiet on it.  And with the offensive suspensions in effect, I can understand why they would want to keep things close to the vest.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
That place is rocking
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Jones looks real good after one drive
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Bengals, you have my permission to draft all Buckeyes
Reply/Quote
Relying too much on CDs arm. Zeke need more carries! *grunt*

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
5 minutes to go in the 2nd qtr and they've handed to Zeke 3 times.  The new coordinator is a moron
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 10:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 5 minutes to go in the 2nd qtr and they've handed to Zeke 3 times.  The new coordinator is a moron

Jones needs to throw more while Zeke runs more. I dont get that. Went from champs to chumps that half. Better rebound quick.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Nice little wake-up call for any player whose head expanded a couple sizes too much when Cardale waltzed in for the apparent 21-0 lead.

Teams with talent don't just lay down because of the jersey the other team is wearing.

Better find a way to strap it up before coming out of halftime.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Defense is biting HARD on every single misdirection play. That's all they have. Fix it at the half and get out with a win.
Reply/Quote
Hmmm..and Elliott isn't carrying the ball because ...? Oh, that's right ..Hokeyness..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Get yer popcorn. Time for a little blowout action.

Reply/Quote
Brewer jinxed himself. "Gonna take a lot more than that to knock me out."
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I really don't know how Cardale got the job. JT is just a better QB. It's easy to win when your RB gets 250 a game.

Reply/Quote
Braxton Freaking Miller

Reply/Quote