Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: All Other Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-All-Other-Sports)
+--- Thread: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** (/Thread-Ohio-Staet-Virginia-Tech-Game-Day-Thread)

Pages: 1 2

***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - QueenCitySouth - 09-07-2015

The Buckeyes begin defense of their national title in Blacksburg, VA against the Hokies. Game thoughts go here.

8:00PM Eastern on ESPN.

RE: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - mallorian69 - 09-07-2015

O-H!

RE: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - SunsetBengal - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 06:29 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: O-H!

I-O!

RE: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - StoneTheCrow - 09-07-2015

A lot of skill player suspensions and a Joey Bosa suspension.

RE: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - SunsetBengal - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 08:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: A lot of skill player suspensions and a Joey Bosa suspension.

Braxton Miller converting to Receiver/RB eases the pressure of the offensive suspensions.  Hard to replace a Joey Bosa..

RE: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - StoneTheCrow - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 08:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Braxton Miller converting to Receiver/RB eases the pressure of the offensive suspensions.  Hard to replace a Joey Bosa..

I'm very interested in seeing Miller in his new role. I haven't heard much at all about his progress.

(09-07-2015, 08:17 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I'm very interested in seeing Miller in his new role. I haven't heard much at all about his progress.

You wouldn't, they've been keeping quiet on it.  And with the offensive suspensions in effect, I can understand why they would want to keep things close to the vest.

RE: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - Millhouse - 09-07-2015

That place is rocking

RE: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - TSwigZ - 09-07-2015

Jones looks real good after one drive

RE: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - Stormborn - 09-07-2015

Bengals, you have my permission to draft all Buckeyes

RE: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - rfaulk34 - 09-07-2015

Relying too much on CDs arm. Zeke need more carries! *grunt*

RE: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - michaelsean - 09-07-2015

5 minutes to go in the 2nd qtr and they've handed to Zeke 3 times.  The new coordinator is a moron

RE: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - Millhouse - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 10:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 5 minutes to go in the 2nd qtr and they've handed to Zeke 3 times.  The new coordinator is a moron

Jones needs to throw more while Zeke runs more. I dont get that. Went from champs to chumps that half. Better rebound quick.

Nice little wake-up call for any player whose head expanded a couple sizes too much when Cardale waltzed in for the apparent 21-0 lead.

Teams with talent don't just lay down because of the jersey the other team is wearing.

Better find a way to strap it up before coming out of halftime.

Defense is biting HARD on every single misdirection play. That's all they have. Fix it at the half and get out with a win.

RE: ***Ohio Staet @ Virginia Tech Game Day Thread*** - grampahol - 09-07-2015

Hmmm..and Elliott isn't carrying the ball because ...? Oh, that's right ..Hokeyness..

Get yer popcorn. Time for a little blowout action.

Brewer jinxed himself. "Gonna take a lot more than that to knock me out."

I really don't know how Cardale got the job. JT is just a better QB. It's easy to win when your RB gets 250 a game.

Braxton Freaking Miller